Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RoxyHart

Whats your favorite blush?

Heya guys....i'm looking for a new blush and I was wondering which ones you guys use. I prefer blushes that are more in the pinky-peach arena that are MATTE without looking heavy or old lady. Any ideas? I recently bought and tried NARS' orgasm blush but it just turned out wwaayyy too shimmery on me. :doh:

I usually use the same colors, and one blush that's been my mainstay for years is CoverGirl's Classic Color Blush in Rose Silk.

People here love everyday minerals. I dont know if I do yet or not because Ive only used it once. Anywho, they have a lot of blushes with pink tones. Heres the website www.everydayminerals.com if youve never been there

I usually use the same colors, and one blush that's been my mainstay for years is CoverGirl's Classic Color Blush in Rose Silk.

Benefit Georgia Peach is a very pretty peachy shade. I believe it is matte, or at least it looked matte on me and in the container. I notice they also have a shade called "Dandelion" that looks like a very pretty pink and seems to be matte also; haven't tried that one.

I usually wear shimmery blushes...

I used to always wear N.Y.C. blush, and I remember it being more matte. I don't know what colors they have that you might like, but I always liked one called "West Side Wine" which was more of a blush wine kind of pink, obviously. Anyway, I really liked their blush overall.

benefit dallas. awesome neutral color. :wub:

i luuuuuuuv clinique blushing blush in precious posy...gorgeous! it gives a beautiful flush...on the packaging you see shimmer but trust me you dont see it on ur face..its the kinda blush u can use everyday and for special occasions...also i love the Jane blushes..cheap but great!!!

I also hate shimmery blush!! However, MAC's "fleurry" is a frost finish and it's one of my favorite blushes. It looked a little bit scary in the compact, but it's beautiful on. Only crappy thing is it's limited edition :(

My mainstays right now is CG True Plum and a mineral rosy blush. the Wed'n'Wild "Naive" blush has gotten pretty reviews on makeupalley, I really want to try it out! especially since it's so cheap anyway.

I also hate shimmery blush!! However, MAC's "fleurry" is a frost finish and it's one of my favorite blushes. It looked a little bit scary in the compact, but it's beautiful on. Only crappy thing is it's limited edition :(

the only peachy-pink matte blush i have is edm siesta, and they've stopped making it. :(

my fav blushes right now are 1. flirt heartthrob, which is an orgasm dupe, peachy-pink with fine golden shimmers, SOOOO LOVELY! and 2. tarte tickled cheekstain, which is a sheer peachy-red stain, looks so fresh and like i've just come in from the cold. luuuuuuve!!

Thanks for the suggestions you guys!

I think I may have just found my HG blush............EDM's Back to School. I thought I wouldn't like it because of the shimmer but the shimmer in this one is sooo fine it just looks glowy and not glittery like NARS' orgasm did.