Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
parks

ACNICURE gel. too good to be true? check it out...

when i first saw this product i thought it was too good to be true. what do you guys think about it?

(below is copy and pasted from www.acnemiracle.com)

ACNICURE GEL

-100% NATURAL ingredients

-Has ( 8 ) powerful acne fighters

-Contains 5% NIACINAMIDE

-Clears acne lesions FAST!

-Breakthrough formula

-Fortified w/ anti-aging nutrients

-This gel has no equal

-Highest quality ingredients

-Highest potency available

-No harmful side effects

$16.77 (plus S/H)

Size: 1.45 oz.

DESCRIPTION: Our topical gel will become your best friend in no time. We use only the highest quality ingredients and natural botanicals. Fortified with Expeller Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil, Emu Oil, and ( 8 ) acne fighting ingredients makes this product the effective, 100% natural, acne treatment in existence - period!

In 1995 there was a double-blind study performed to compare the effects of a 4% niacinamide-based topical to those of a popular topical acne antibiotic. After 8 weeks, both treatments produced beneficial results with an 82% success rate with niacinamide gel and 68% success rate with the topical antibiotic. We use a 5% solution to enhance the formula...and this is only (1) of the ( 8 ) acne fighting ingredients!

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Pantothenic Acid -

Breaks down skin oils and helps to soothe irritated skin. Fights acne

MSM/Sulfur -

Necessary for oxidation, antibacterial, clears toxicity, penetrates & conditions

Green Tea Extract -

Soother/Moisturizer. Potent antioxidant. 200 x's stronger than Vit-E at lipid peroxidation.

Organic Aloe Vera -

Organic, cell regenerator, redness. Pure Whole Leaf Organic Aloe Vera

Niacinamide -

Highly effective against acne bacteria. Proven anti-inflammatory. Contains 4% Niacinamide.

Tea Tree Oil -

Antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral. Oil reg-

ulator. Absorbs easily & penetrates deep

Manuka Oil -

5 times more antiseptic than Australian Tea Tree Oil. Effective acne fighter.

Grape Seed Extract -

Powerful free radical scavenger & antioxidant. Stronger than Vit-E (50 x's) & Vit-C (20 x's)

Alpha Lipoic Acid -

Powerful sulfur containing supernutrient. Potent antioxidant (recycles Vit-E & Vit-C)

Olive Leaf Extract -

Extraordinary antibacterial, antiviral, antiparasitic, and antifungal herbal product.

thanks for the feed back =D</sarcasm>

well i have decided to buy this stuff and give it a try. i'll let you guys know how it goes.

Well I went ahead and placed an order for the following:

Regulating Spray

15% MSM Gel

Acnicure Gel

We'll see how it goes when these arrive.user posted image I will post updates.

Well I went ahead and placed an order for the following:

Regulating Spray

15% MSM Gel  

Acnicure Gel  

We'll see how it goes when these arrive.user posted image I will post updates.

I have been using the products for a while. yes the ingredience are great. it smells good , and the stuff stays on pretty well. the biggest thing i have noticed is that it reduces inflamation. this makes those cysts look a lot less angry. I still prefer BP for smaller pimples but i would suggest this to be used in conjunction with the BP.

Yes, I bought the Acnicure Gel. That was all I bought. It has a really good ingredient list with almost everything I mix in my own concoctions. The only bad parts are that it stinks and it's pretty gloppy. I still think I am going to stick with it. I only use it once a day-at night. It gets on my pillow case and I wake up in the mornings with globbs stuck to my face but I think it is working pretty well. But I have some Herbalife concentrated aloe that is making a tremendous differnce on both the active acne and the red marks. I have used it for 2 days, 2 times a day and the red marks are all but gone. I had a pretty bad break out after using the camellia oil and this has made all the difference in world! Good luck!

I have been using the products for a while. yes the ingredience are great. it smells good , and the stuff stays on pretty well. the biggest thing i have noticed is that it reduces inflamation. this makes those cysts look a lot less angry. I still prefer BP for smaller pimples but i would suggest this to be used in conjunction with the BP.

One of the things I like about acniecure gel a lot is that it really helps to hydrate your skin. I mainly use C&C Blackhead Scrub and C&C Acne Fighting Control, and after that I would put on the acnicure gel, this really helped with the dryness and the inflammation. It made those "flakes" disappear instantly. At first your skin might feel a little drawn, but then when it dries it feel nice and smooth.

I would always put one squirt on my forehead, and one squirt on each of my cheeks, and little ones where ever I needed. If you put on a moisturizer afterwards it works even better.

Does anyone have a phone number for acnemiracle.com? I'd like to order their products by phone.

Thanks.

Anime girl: did you get the stuff yet? They are usually pretty quick , i say with in a week that you order, .. i have stoped using the stuff anyway. it didn't seem to really help as much as thier old niacinamide 4% gel. I don't think they make that anymore.

Hi guys,

I got my order yesterday and used the gel last night and then the regulating spray and gel this morning. Too soon to tell anything! Does anyone know why your skin has to be dry before applying these products?

You have a very beautiful complexion animegirle.