Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

let me start off by saying shes a good mom, she treats me evtremely well but i hate the stuff she says. nobody else in my family comments about my crappy skin until my mom comes home from work and asks me why my face is so ugly. she just asked me "do i still use clearasil" i said yes and then she said "why is your face so messed up then? i know i have crappy skin, i wish i would just die but other ppl around me atleast try and comfort me while she just gives me the truth. its worse ever since my father passd, she uses the excuse

" ever since your dad died, youve been different".

i dont know what to do anymore. i feel like i lost everything everytime i look in a mirror and my mom just pisses me off everytime. i just yelled at her and told her that she always ruins my day when she comes in and talks about my skin, which she does. i feel comfortable around everyone else excpet her and sometimes my cousin. i pray every night for my fathers sake but i dont eant to beleive in god anymore.

somebody please help

let me start off by saying shes a good mom, she treats me evtremely well but i hate the stuff she says. nobody else in my family comments about my crappy skin until my mom comes home from work and asks me why my face is so ugly. she just asked me "do i still use clearasil" i said yes and then she said "why is your face so messed up then? i know i have crappy skin, i wish i would just die but other ppl around me atleast try and comfort me while she just gives me the truth. its worse ever since my father passd, she uses the excuse

i dont know what to do anymore. i feel like i lost everything everytime i look in a mirror and my mom just pisses me off everytime. i just yelled at her and told her that she always ruins my day when she comes in and talks about my skin, which she does. i feel comfortable around everyone else excpet her and sometimes my cousin. i pray every night for my fathers sake but i dont eant to beleive in god anymore.

somebody please help

Oh my goood, Im in pretty much the same situation. My dad just passed away a year ago, and I've been having a rough time getting through it, really bad depression and I started to break out pretty bad with cystic acne ect. My mom is manic depressive so her moods change a lot and she can get really sad or really angry pretty easily. I've said some really terrible things to her because she drives me insane. I try to reason with her politley ect ect but she just knows how to flip a switch in my brain lol. I'm on accutane now and hopefully it will fix me all up. When shes angry at me, she'll say stupid things like no wonder you dont have a g/f with that face ect but I dont care :). You just gotta keep fighting on, try finding something you enjoy to do so you can overcome the depression or anger or w/e.

i think your mum is missing your dad . thats why she says that you were better when your dad was alive.have a nice chat with her.

I'm a mum and let me just say we mums don't intend to set out and upset our children. We are genuinely concerned and don't wish any intentional misfortune or malice. Your mum is going through a tough time too with your dad gone and she may not come out with the right things but she would mean you no harm and she will always love you. Sorry if this is not what you want to be hearing.

I'm a mum and let me just say we mums don't intend to set out and upset our children. We are genuinely concerned and don't wish any intentional misfortune or malice. Your mum is going through a tough time too with your dad gone and she may not come out with the right things but she would mean you no harm and she will always love you. Sorry if this is not what you want to be hearing.

If you have a close friend from school or another cousin that you don't have problems with, ask them if you could sleep over for a night or two and prepare with around 20bucks or so. Remember to tell them not to tell their parents and if it's your cousin, try sneaking into his room so relatives don't find out. This will help if you don't want your mom to find out you're just have a sleep over. I suggest to plan this while the aruguements are still hot, or wait for the next heated one and then execute your plan. you know, the one where you tell her off that you had enough and your not coming back then slam the door. if shes gonna try to counter you with, oh yea, where are you going to live or etc??? just say don't worry you won't have to worry anymore. most likely this plan will work and even if she lets you go after that, of course your not going to contact her but she'll probably reach you at your school on the First or second day.

^That's a terrible idea, and it's called running away. It won't solve a thing, and it sets a precedent that becomes dangerous in very little time.

I don't think your mom realizes she's hurting you, write her a letter - words seem to have more impact when they're on paper.

When she says things were better when your dad was alive, I think she's saying she was better when your dad was alive. And from the sound of it, that's probably true - but it doesn't have to be.

Keep talking, open communication works. She loves you, even when she's not showing it.

^you say words have more impact on paper, but also actions have more impact than words. JPizzle, if anything this will bring out more confrontation of how you guys will feel. Tell her that you too miss dad and that you know she misses him too but you have to tell her that with what she is saying and how she is, makes you feel even worse than already.

If you have a close friend from school or another cousin that you don't have problems with, ask them if you could sleep over for a night or two and prepare with around 20bucks or so. Remember to tell them not to tell their parents and if it's your cousin, try sneaking into his room so relatives don't find out. This will help if you don't want your mom to find out you're just have a sleep over. I suggest to plan this while the aruguements are still hot, or wait for the next heated one and then execute your plan. you know, the one where you tell her off that you had enough and your not coming back then slam the door. if shes gonna try to counter you with, oh yea, where are you going to live or etc??? just say don't worry you won't have to worry anymore. most likely this plan will work and even if she lets you go after that, of course your not going to contact her but she'll probably reach you at your school on the First or second day.

BAD BAD BAD idea. The only thing it does is give in to impulsivity and immaturity. It puts the friend (and his/her parents) in a very bad position. The police could become involved. This doesn't even address the impact on the relationship. This is horrible advice. DO NOT TAKE IT.

Yes, she is. I like Beverly Crusher, but she looked to old (even for me), plus I have light eyes. I was thinking about Janeway, but the jaw was all wrong and she was a little too old, too. My friend told me I looked like "Scully's older sister" the other night. Hmm, I thought...

Yes, she is. I like Beverly Crusher, but she looked to old (even for me), plus I have light eyes. I was thinking about Janeway, but the jaw was all wrong and she was a little too old, too. My friend told me I looked like "Scully's older sister" the other night. Hmm, I thought...

well its JP's decision to decide which suggestion suits best for the situation. JP ask yourself, do you think your mom would actually call the emergency? whats one nights harm? plus the whole plan is to determine whether your mom still loves you. if she does, she will come out and yell or whatever and like after what you got to say just start walking, if she doesnt stop you then man she dont really care? its a risk that you might end up homeless because she really just doesnt give a . its up to you really JP, think, your mom loves you under the bad things she says? if yes then i will say most likely she'll stop you before you get out to the sidewalk. and then you can play your "game" the plan i suggested up in the sky ^^ anyways, finally there will be less things for you to worry about for awhile. Also it is good to practice using emotions for communication, so express yourself in person and in real time. Think Self Improvement. That you, yourself, made a change around you. The ability for any situation

Wow... first I learn that Sopranos is your favorite show, and now I just found out that you look like Agent Scully.... my god Cecelia, you are now officially my favorite person on the Org!

i know my mom is doing this cuz she cares about me, she has told me this. i just wish she wouldnt have to say the brutual truth all the time

Wow... first I learn that Sopranos is your favorite show, and now I just found out that you look like Agent Scully.... my god Cecelia, you are now officially my favorite person on the Org!

somebody please help