Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Like I said, I'm pretty sure the cost has dropped significantly since I was taking it I think I've heard people say they pay like $150 or so per month now; but I could always be wrong. Of course it also depends on how high of a dosage you're taking...

My insurance deductable has not been mey yet so i have been paying for it out of pocket, and im on 60 mg/day and its around $390 for generic accutane (sotret) A MONTH! But good news is it will be met after month 3 and i wont have to pay barely anything...sooo worth the money tho.

My insurance deductable has not been mey yet so i have been paying for it out of pocket, and im on 60 mg/day and its around $390 for generic accutane (sotret) A MONTH! But good news is it will be met after month 3 and i wont have to pay barely anything...sooo worth the money tho.

In the US, generic was around $500. Genuine Roche was $1000. This was for a month's supply. Luckily I had met my deductible through insurance and got the generic free. :)

For about two months worth of Accutane here in Canada, I pay like....25 dollars. haha. And it's Roche genuine brand too. :)

does anyone know how much it will cost in australia? Also does all the blood tests cost you guys anything? If so, how much, Sorry for asking all these questions as i am really considering going on Accutane. Just want to make sure i have enough money LOL.

does anyone know how much it will cost in australia? Also does all the blood tests cost you guys anything? If so, how much, Sorry for asking all these questions as i am really considering going on Accutane. Just want to make sure i have enough money LOL.