Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marcin872

just stopped quick question about post tane stuff

hi i used 20mg of accutane for 2 months and 2 months of 10g of accutane. I had to stop because my hair got really thin this month and my hair line receded dramatically. i took a course a year and a half ago 80mg for 4months and also lost alot of hair. I didnt clear up fully but my face is alot better. I need some help post tane so my acne is controlled from now on. I am thinking of taking clindamycin lotion 1% once a day and want to try green cream level 3. So i want to take one and day and then the other the next day. Is this a good idea. Also i want to take fish oil pills but i need to know which ones have no vitamin a in them since i dont want to lose more hair. I want to try fish oil pills because i want to control my oil because i have really oily skin and its annoying

Sorry to hear accutane did that to your hair :( hair loss can be quite devastating.

I would recommend you take a biotin supplement for your hair, it can halt and even reverse hair loss in some people.

The clindamycin lotion would be good, i dont know what the green cream is...

I believe an omega 3 fish oil combo should be fine :) fairly inexpensive too.