Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well ive been using two-bladed disposables for a really long time now...but the shave is not really that close tho. so im figuring im gonna ditch them.

but anyway, whenever i use a electrical shaver the shave is much closer and the dead skin is gone.....so.....im assuming this may make the red marks go away faster. and my skin seems to be more "shiny" afterward i guess haha.

i think i may invest into a good electrical one too

any opinions?

I shave with an electric shaver and love it, It does have a mild exfoiliation effect and it does not irritate my skin. Try out noreco cool skin shaver. It's awesome.

Anyone notice they break out next day after shaving with razor?

I have always used razor. But I've had acne all the time, so I must shave those time that I got the fewest active pimples, therefore it often goes a week between each shave, and the day after shaving, I often notice new pimples.. Maybe this could be avoided by using electrical shaver.. If it causes less tension on the skin, and less irritation..

Anyone notice they break out next day after shaving with razor?

I have always used razor. But I've had acne all the time, so I must shave those time that I got the fewest active pimples, therefore it often goes a week between each shave, and the day after shaving, I often notice new pimples.. Maybe this could be avoided by using electrical shaver.. If it causes less tension on the skin, and less irritation..

I do think that shaving with razer is the closest, but I also think that the most expensive machines can do a great job. Lately I shaved at the evening and then the next morning I also shaved - I'm quite sure this is what caused a massive breakout I just had..

I'm considering buying an electrical shaver to try avoiding breakouts. I'm considering Braun Pulsonic 9595, it's expensive as hell for a student like me (3000 NOK = approx 535 USD)!

I want to be able to shave every morning without getting these breakouts, and if this is the solution, I'm not even hesitating!! What do you think?

I think it's a great idea, I've switched to only using my electric these last few days, NO NEW BREAKOUTS AT ALL!!!!

Although I wonder if it's necessary to spend that much on one! Mine is a high quality Remington model which cost $120 AU which is probably a little over $100 US

Nice :D

Well I bought it yesterday. I got it new for only 2000 NOK (=approx 370 USD) on an auction. Also I'm now quting to use cleansers on my face. I will only use water. It sounds crazy, but I think this will work for acne and irritation!