Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
faeriedust

help with bravura!!!!!!!

I ordered on the 21th dec and till not they have not shipped it. They have charged my card but under my account, they didnt indicate if they have shipped. Do they notify when they have shipped? Im very worried because I placed a large order and Im not sure if I've been cheated. I emailed them so many times and they have not reply. urghhhh Im thinking of filing paypal.

I don't know what Bravura is or carries. You should file a PayPal claim right away to protect your ability to make a payment claim. You have 45 days from the purchase to file a claim. Then the company has a certain amount of time to respond. ONLY when you are fully satisfied with the response (ie, you got a credit, you got the merchandise), then you can close the claim. Do NOT close the claim before you are sure you have the credit or the entire order has arrived at your door.

Hmm seems quite odd, they always reply to me. There replys havnt got in to your junk folder have they? Just a guess as thats what happened to me when they replied.

Now i'm getting nervous.. I bought something from their eBay shop 3 days ago and I have also e-mailed them and they haven't replied yet.... They charged the money today but I don't know if they have shipped it yet.. At their eBay shop they've got alot of good feedback and it looks like people got their items..... :eh::pray: