Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Seriously, nothing is going right for me anymore.

Right when I was clearing up, I got 3 huge ass papules on my cheek and 2 on my forehead.

My friend is mad at me because she thinks I ditched her, when I just couldn't find her.

And my favorite actor is dead.

Yea this year blows. I spent the past month being sick! Krista, me and you should totally boycott 2008. I never liked the number 8 anyways. It should've went from 2007 to 2009.

Seriously, nothing is going right for me anymore.

Right when I was clearing up, I got 3 huge ass papules on my cheek and 2 on my forehead.

My friend is mad at me because she thinks I ditched her, when I just couldn't find her.

And my favorite actor is dead.

Yea this year blows. I spent the past month being sick! Krista, me and you should totally boycott 2008. I never liked the number 8 anyways. It should've went from 2007 to 2009.

2008 has been awful for me so far. Don't feel like going into why, but let me tell you what has happened so far is SO much worse than a few pimples.

2008 has been awful for me so far. Don't feel like going into why, but let me tell you what has happened so far is SO much worse than a few pimples.

Sounds good. Should we hibernate, hide out on a deserted island, or just pretend it's 2007 or 2009?

It's been pretty sub-par for me too. Skin-wise it's been almost flawless (probably just jinxed it) but my social life has become almost transparent. Friends are bailing on me left and right for the last few weekends, including tonight. Oh well. Hopefully it picks up for all of us, sooner rather than later.

Time to hit the crack pipe and watch the Bourne trilogy.

Sounds good. Should we hibernate, hide out on a deserted island, or just pretend it's 2007 or 2009?

Its actually been not too bad for me so far. although I dont think any year in the future will be worse than 2007 for me now. My skin is finally clearing up from accutane, started in december 2007 and its doing pretty good. 2008 is the year I acheive clear skin hopefully!

Well pretending will be difficult to accomplish while having to write your name and date on every class assignment you turn in. And if I start writting 2009 my teacher is going to think I'm a wack job.. so thats out of the question.

Now... to hibernate or to desert island, that is the question!

2007 sucked too...

Bah, what is up with me and my pointless posts? Why am I not out doing anything else? Oh yeah... that's right, there's like a foot of snow on the ground and it's f-ing cold...

maybe I'll go make a snow man...

every year that george bush has been in office means each year has gotten worse imo. i pray to baby jesus that obama gets elected but i sincerely doubt that will ever happen with the massive amount of racists still in this country.

2008 has a creepy feel to me. with mysterious actor deaths (brad renfro and heath ledger)....

every year that george bush as been in office means each year has gotten worse imo. i pray to baby jesus that obama gets elected but i sincerely doubt that will ever happen with the massive amount of racists still in this country.

2008 has a creepy feel to me. with mysterious actor deaths (brad renfro and heath ledger)....