Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used the 3 applications in one day method of applying TCA Latte from perfectcomplextion.net. Does anyone know how long you're supposed to peel for? It's been over 4 days since I started peeling (6 days since I applied the lotion). I'm still continuously peeling, but mostly it's annoying little flakes that make me look like I slapped a bunch of retin-A on my face. Is this normal? Does it mean I got a really deep peel or is it excessive dry skin...or? It's getting on my nerves as I'd like to get on with my normal skin care regimen. You supposedly can't use other products while doing a peel, so this is driving me crazy. I can't even apply my makeup since it accents the flakes! Can anyone advise?

Thanks!

Janet

Janet, I remember reading on GD2008's Apeel and needling thread that you can stop the shed by applying lotion or cream.

Are you messaging your damp face (in the shower) with your fingers to loosen up and peel off the dead skin? I was told to do this by my dermatologist's assistant when I was first using Retin A and peeling.

I hope this helps.