Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OOTB

Red and Blue Light Treatment Research Proves Effective

Hello everyone, i have recently purchased a Beauty light after much research, i decided what have i got to lose, if it doesnt show an improvement i will send it back on day 60 and get my money back.

I came across alot of research on the therapy and it swayed me to go ahead with it: i hope it works, i will let you know how it goes towards the end of my trial.

Here is the link to one article but there are plenty more if you click on related article's, sorry if its a repost but i just felt maybe it will help someone get their life back.

Good luck everyone, keep smiling!!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?D...Pubmed_RVDocSum

Hello everyone, i have recently purchased a Beauty light after much research, i decided what have i got to lose, if it doesnt show an improvement i will send it back on day 60 and get my money back.

I came across alot of research on the therapy and it swayed me to go ahead with it: i hope it works, i will let you know how it goes towards the end of my trial.

Here is the link to one article but there are plenty more if you click on related article's, sorry if its a repost but i just felt maybe it will help someone get their life back.

Good luck everyone, keep smiling!!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?D...Pubmed_RVDocSum

Thanks for that link. Very interesting. Regards, Dan