Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flyingeagle

FRAXEL IS A JOKE

I had fraxel, but that was fraxel 1 at 20 Mj, no improvment

everybody say fraxel is not strong enough, you need someting stronger, like co2 og dermabration

I had fraxel, but that was fraxel 1 at 20 Mj, no improvment

everybody say fraxel is not strong enough, you need someting stronger, like co2 og dermabration

Very informative post... :clap:

lol. reminds me of all the posts on realself.com

full of people who had a one treatment and are posting in the days after recovery crying about how their face didnt magically change overnight.

also you need 5-6 sessions of fraxel re:store or re:pair at about 70 MJ for acne scar improvement . . .

lol. reminds me of all the posts on realself.com

full of people who had a one treatment and are posting in the days after recovery crying about how their face didnt magically change overnight.

also you need 5-6 sessions of fraxel re:store or re:pair at about 70 MJ for acne scar improvement . . .

Not true about needing 5-6 sessions and at highest settings--I've had 3 sessions of fraxel re:pair and I'm seeing at LEAST a 30% improvement. I'm scheduled for 2 more sessions. Sure, if I went with the higher settings, I would see better improvement, but since I'm Hispanic they are being conservative. Anyway, I'm still seeing improvement, which I'm very happy with, not to mention my skin tone improving. Even my ice pick scars are getting better. Rolling and shallow scars had the best improvement so far.

My settings:

first treatment

40 mj

treatment level 5

8 passes over entire face

second treatment

45 mj

treatment level 5

8 passes over entire face

third treatment

50 mj

treatment level 6

10 passes cheeks and chin

8 passes forehead

I had five treatments, as of January 7th. While the scars 'feel' softer, they don't look better because of the shadowing/imprint they left behind. Is there anything to help with this. I'm still unhappy with my skin, as the scars still look just as bad in lighting.