Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I love hapiness! It's good to hear that bro! I just wanna say that i am happy too with my skin. Thanks to Acutane! Keep that joy! Stay well

Thanks man! Happiness is definitely a new thing to me. I'm so glad your skin is getting better man!

I can't believe how much your skin has improved in just a month! It only gets better from here :)

Thanks raina! I know and everyday its better...i love it.

Day 102 TRIP DIGITS!! haha well my skin is just getting progressively better...i have my last soccer match tonight ever! :( im so sad...but happy because now i can heal and be well rested. School is coming to a close...all my finals and whatnot are soon im surprised im not breaking out from stress. No actives on my face...just red marks! And the slight scarring around my chin from my IB seems to just be temporary. They are getting better...i thought i would have scarring forever but it must just be a slow heal thing.

Day 107 Well what can i say...i had two little bumps come up randomly (due to stress i guess). They arent a problem at all. My face has ZERO lumps under it. It may look red...but no acne under the skin!! Def. gonna take pics tomorrow...i have to stay home all day due to not having school and having to watch the dog :( so ill be playing Omerta and here all day :)

Day 107 Well what can i say...i had two little bumps come up randomly (due to stress i guess). They arent a problem at all. My face has ZERO lumps under it. It may look red...but no acne under the skin!! Def. gonna take pics tomorrow...i have to stay home all day due to not having school and having to watch the dog :( so ill be playing Omerta and here all day :)

Wow. Dude, I cannot fricken wait until the end of month three. My skin is pretty much like yours at the moment. Except I have a shitload of red marks.

YOU"RE SKIN LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD!

Can you believe you improved that much in a month?! Man! That makes me pumped to see what'll happen to me in a month. You give me hope.

It's nice to hear that you are genuinely happy. I'll probably cry the day I can leave my house feeling NORMAL again.

Oh, and congrats on your new girl, too:)

:o hello again! well i am not going to bother with how many days ive been on it...its a lot. My treatment is over at the end of this month!!! I have had clear skin for about a month. Until school got out about 3 weeks ago. now i eat out with my friends and all the stuff i shouldnt do and i had 3 come up over the last 3 weeks. So thats a sign...and im quitting all that. No lumps AT ALL under my skin...anywhere. My doc says the accutane is making my face very red and the scars arent going to be this bad in a month at all. I know for sure the cetaphil makes me red and my skin look bad because when i get out the shower it looks awesome until i put that stuff on. HE also said after 2-3 weeks off of accutane he would get a microdermabrasion appt. set up and that will take care of any remaining scars because none of them are deep. Some dry lips/dry skin around the lips are all that remain of my side effects.

i lost my camera so i had to take one with my phone...that kinda sucks but oh well.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x45/Bio...1108_155600.jpg

anyways goodluck to all you 'taners out there! i am so happy with my results.

:o Hello again! Almost a month off accutane and its amazing. I got a light microdermabrason treatment and except for the natural discoloration from the acne and a few light scars...nothing left. Its so nice to kiss someone and have them touch your face while you are kissing and not be self conscious. One more microdermabrasion treatment and im done!! No more dry skin, no more nothing...accutane is amazing!!!!