Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Tyler, I'm happy to hear that your face is healing nicely. Mine is also getting a lot better and I haven't had a break out in a long time. I just hate all of the red spots! Oh, I agree about the Cetaphil cream. It's amazing!

Day 71? I can never remember the little rhyme for the 31 and 30 day months so im guessing here. Anyways...i have time before my soccer match. Red spots are gay...period. Had 3 little bumps come up...healing nicely. Looks like ill be content for prom! Will def. have to take some cream and leave it in the car so i can go out and put some on about half way through :-p. Well it's off to dominate some soccer :) Pics tomorrow.

Day 71? I can never remember the little rhyme for the 31 and 30 day months so im guessing here. Anyways...i have time before my soccer match. Red spots are gay...period. Had 3 little bumps come up...healing nicely. Looks like ill be content for prom! Will def. have to take some cream and leave it in the car so i can go out and put some on about half way through :-p. Well it's off to dominate some soccer :) Pics tomorrow.

Dude-

Soccer owned my life for 9 years. I miss it...

"30 days hath September, April June and November

All the rest have 31

Except for February...."

This is where I get lost. And I don't know what "hath" means.

Take some pics at prom! Oh, I miss prom, too. GGOOOOOODDD times:)

Congrats on the skin!

aw funny bunnies...hath means has, so september has thirty

i have short-term memory when it comes to all things useful, so here's my fail-proof method:

make a fist, and look at your top knuckles. the 'peaks' are the thirty-one days, and the 'valleys'...aren't. :) so go count from index to pinky your january february march april may june july, and once you run out, go back to the index finger peak.

i think i managed to make that sound over-complicated, but i promise it's ever so easy. hope that made sense!

and you must tell us how prom went. juicy details and the works.

:) scored two. now the leading scorer on the team. Anyways...the tane about kept me out...my hips hurt soooooo bad. I'm limping after that game..i feel like an old man. The knuckle thing def. works for me...simple. As for my face...the sun helps it. through the day it has gotten lots better. Im going around with no mineral cover a lot now.

And as for prom, there will be pictures...and there will be juicy details ;)

:) scored two. now the leading scorer on the team. Anyways...the tane about kept me out...my hips hurt soooooo bad. I'm limping after that game..i feel like an old man. The knuckle thing def. works for me...simple. As for my face...the sun helps it. through the day it has gotten lots better. Im going around with no mineral cover a lot now.

And as for prom, there will be pictures...and there will be juicy details ;)

Tyler-

Don't let the details be TOO juicy? Got it?

*flips the "VW" sign*

haha.

aw funny bunnies...hath means has, so september has thirty

i have short-term memory when it comes to all things useful, so here's my fail-proof method:

make a fist, and look at your top knuckles. the 'peaks' are the thirty-one days, and the 'valleys'...aren't. :) so go count from index to pinky your january february march april may june july, and once you run out, go back to the index finger peak.

i think i managed to make that sound over-complicated, but i promise it's ever so easy. hope that made sense!

The knuckle thing....BRILLIANT!

I love this girl. She's amazing.

and you must tell us how prom went. juicy details and the works.

mmkay...quick update: prom last night was amazing...i got prom king. My acne is healing nicely. Red spots still there but getting better too. Will try to get pics and prom pics up tomorrow.

mmkay...quick update: prom last night was amazing...i got prom king. My acne is healing nicely. Red spots still there but getting better too. Will try to get pics and prom pics up tomorrow.

yea, but what happened AFTER prom? ;)

good job on all this dude, i just read through ur whole log, looks like ur having some good luck!

hey man i got a question for ya.. whats this mineral foundation u use called? im pretty much in the same shoe as you close to no active acne but alot of redmarks so if this foundation can help a bit wit the redness on my face that'd be great. im also on accutane about a week in.

:) After prom...well that can't be disclosed on public forums ;) Thanks for t he best wishes clearnowplz!

Quag...i use the L'oreil Bare Naturale with SPF 19. Be sure you get a light shade...i myself use the "light ivory" color (its on the bottom of the little jar) And it comes with a brush attatched to the lid so its handy to carry and its pretty discrete. Goodluck!

Sorry about no updates guys...my life is so hectic this week.

thanks man... ill definatly try to get that. how well does it work do u think? being a guy its not gona look like u have make up on is it?

neways thanks for the help again

nice nice.. jus wondering when did u stop being oily after starting on tane? im on 40 mg/day and i absolutely HATE being oily at noon when i wash my face in the morning.... plus it makes my redmarks more noticeable too

hey, i was wondering why you have carmex lip balm crossed out, i just bought one today and i dont know if i should regret picking it over aquaphor..

I never was oily at all quagmire. I just had pretty bad acne.

Carmex is no where near what aquaphor is. Definitely get aquaphor...i only use carmex when i have no more aquaphor.

Quick update: My life has been so hectic its unreal. I beleive this has caused my current problem: a minor breakout. I am so worried this isnt going to work even though i only have about 4 actives on my whole face...ive been getting like a new one every morning...when will they stop!! I just want to get it overrrr with! Sorry for not posting lately...when things cool down ill get pics and all kinds of uber stuff.

Hiya Prom King - hang in there, your body is just purging the bad stuff! You will be clear soon. Cant wait to see pics, and I am glad to hear that you had fun. Congrats on getting Prom King too!!

ZOMG IM BACK!!

Day 96 HI GUYS! haha been a while but im back. The days really fly when you dont post everyday...as much as i hated it. Just finished month three and got refilled for month four. The doctor saw my progress and said it was so good he was only gonna make me go for 5 months on tane. I had a minor breakout about a week ago and have only had one little new bump over the last week. This is amazing...im doing things i never thought id do. Prom...now that was fun. Waffle house after prom to eat and then to her house ;) Her 'rents were having a date night so that was good time ;) ;). Prom king was cool :) I wish i would've gotten clear before prom but looking back...it really doesnt matter to me at all now. I have the remains of one active on my left side and the rest of my face is pretty much clear. i'd say 80% clear (20% is only red marks). Anyways...i got MVP again this year for soccer despite the tane. The tane has ruined my feet. My skin was so dry i got some beastly blisters. They bleed a lot but i only have 3 games left...they can heal later :-p. Have a new girl...not a "girlfriend"...i dont do those...i do "friends with benefits" :) no commitment but all the fun. Graduation is the 16th...i get to make a speech...can't wait to get up there and show off my face. Anyways heres some pics..its night time...i got no sleep, bad lighting...just wanted to show some progress...better pics to come soon.

I just got out the shower from a nice scrub...i like to show my face at its worst...cuz thats how i always picture it.

Right Side (Worst Side): 1 lump on my jawline...rest are red spots

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x45/BioNutz/S7300753.jpg

Left Side (Best): One tiny active...rest are red spots...kinda blurry...sorry.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x45/BioNutz/S7300754.jpg

Right Side: Far Off shot

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x45/BioNutz/S7300758.jpg

Left Side: Far Off shot

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x45/BioNutz/S7300760.jpg

Comparisons!!

Right Side:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x45/BioNutz/compare.jpg

Left Side:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x45/BioNutz/compare2.jpg

Me...as i look everyday: (minus the name tag)

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x45/BioNutz/Me-bw.jpg

as you can see...its gotten better. ive gotten some sun too :-p but its night time...i got no sleep last night/today, bad lighting...just wanted to show some progress...better pics to come soon.

Day 98 :) All good news. Face is consistently improving...actually got complimented twice today. My girl really likes me and school is almost over. For once...i can truly say...im happy

Tyler - I am so happy for you!!! Thanks for all of your encouragement in my log, I said it in there too, but I will be sure to keep in touch, i am scared of it coming back too.

PS, your skin is looking really great!!