Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My rosacea, just recently diagnosed, has become worse over the past few months and won't go away. Does what I eat matter? My diet literally consists of only the following things: Ground Turkey, Lima Beans, Diced Tomatoes, Corn, Boneless-Skinless Chicken Breasts, Brown Rice, Brown Noodles, Cottage Cheese, Eggs, PB&J, Tuna Fish, Apples, and sometimes cheddar cheese.

Does anyone have a diet that has helped their rosacea? If so, please share!!

p.s. I apologize if this topic has been posted before (I'm sure it has).

the only things that would trigger skin complaints would be the cheese's and teh tuna. Tuna contains high levels of iodine which agrrivate acne/rosacea and cheese is just bad for acne.

substitute cheese with semi skimmed milk if possible into ur diet. at least ur getting some natural fats/protein along with the eggs into ur diet.

Low glycemic index seems to help me. I avoid all of the usual suspects, especially in together. For example, I *never* eat seafood with a glass of wine or chocolate cake with a cup of coffee...well, unless it's dark and I'm going right home.