Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acandy13

Cetaphil Burning My Face....Anyone else?

Recommended Posts

Ok I definitely used cetaphil yesterday and today and oh my god does it burn. its almost worse than my regular face wash stuff. How is this possible? Is it because my skin is so dry that even lotion makes it burn? My face isn't even that dry but dryer than normal. Good god! Everyone swears by this stuff too!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I use all cetaphil products, the cream, the lotion, and the cleanser. No problems at all, I love the stuff. I put on the lotion to moisturize and it works all day. Doesn't burn at all. Im on 80mg perday about 1 month and 8 days in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest ptunya127

Do you mean the lotion or face wash? The cetaphil lotion with sunscreen burned my face. Any lotion with sunscreen does that to me, even when I'm not on acne meds. Bare Minerals is my sunscreen. :)

I'm using neutrogena for combination skin now - no sunscreen in it - and it's working great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

im using the clean and clear moisturizer with sunscreen and it also burns my face.

i think im just gonna get makeup with suncreen and use a normal moisturizer, hopefully that wont sting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

cetaphil lotion with spf burns me too. but the cetaphil creamis great. comes in a jar for ten bucks at walmart. i use it everyday twice a day. only thing i dont like about it is that it leaves a waxy flakes on the skin sometimes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok I definitely used cetaphil yesterday and today and oh my god does it burn. its almost worse than my regular face wash stuff. How is this possible? Is it because my skin is so dry that even lotion makes it burn? My face isn't even that dry but dryer than normal. Good god! Everyone swears by this stuff too!

I hate Cetaphil products especially their cleansers! They are very comedogenic. It contains Sodium Lauryth Sulfate which is a big no for me. My best advice, dont use Cetaphil products if you have highly sensitive skin like I do

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×