Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

Post a pic of your nails please :)

Thanks again! I'll tell him you approve.

I understand too well Molly. I have gone through a couple of bouts of severe anxiety...no fun! Are you taking anything for it? I took valium for a while and slowly took myself off of it. I find it helps to knit of all things. For some reason the act of being creative and focused takes my mind off of any anxiety. :clap:

Anna your nails are pretty - I think that's a great length. Long enough to look elegant - but not so long that you can't have a life. lol And I adore that ring / setting. How gorgeous. Then again, back in the 20's - 30's there were so many thing with cleaner lines and more elegant form (jewelry, architecture, cars!)

ChippedTeacup - Great Bling - goes well with your hands/nails. :)

Mandy - I have a nail clipper just itching to get at that picture ... lol.

Anna your nails are pretty - I think that's a great length. Long enough to look elegant - but not so long that you can't have a life. lol And I adore that ring / setting. How gorgeous. Then again, back in the 20's - 30's there were so many thing with cleaner lines and more elegant form (jewelry, architecture, cars!)

ChippedTeacup - Great Bling - goes well with your hands/nails. :)

Mandy - I have a nail clipper just itching to get at that picture ... lol.

Aww man! great thread, but my nails look like crap atm because ive been working on my car lol hmmm ill have to drag it up when i get them done again :D

I'm not going to post my nails because I don't take care of them and they're not very glamorous. Hey, it's too hard to type with pretty nails!

I did find something interesting today though. I've been looking for a natural nail polish for AGES and finally found one called 'Priti'. It's soy based and doesn't contain all that bad stuff that nail polish does. So, less toxins which is great :)

Worth checking out anyway: http://www.highonhealth.org/finally-a-natural-nail-polish/

here are mine!

nailspl5.jpg

i love it there's no acne on my hands! haha!

I like your nails too! They are not too long and not too short :)