Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BASSIS

Areas I hate most to get a spot

My upper lip and the tighter skin around my mouth because it's the most noticeable and difficult to pop out the sebum without leaving a redmark behind. I hate it when a zit makes it look like I have Herpes.

Where's your least favorite area?

I hate having acne along my lip line too! It so does make it look like I have herpes! I also hate breaking out on my chin. It is so gross and I have people scanning my fucking face!

I do get cold sores. They suck sooo bad! When I have an acne break out and have a cold sore at the same time, I don't even feel like going out of the house. :( Isn't having acne enough?!

My forehead.. because its the only part of my face thats generally clear, so if I do get a random zit over there i freak out cause Its the only clear area I have left lol.

This isn't a common place for me but the other day I got a zit on my big toe? Yeah it was so weird. At first I didn't think it was but then it came to a white head and I popped it. That's weird to get a zit their isnt it?

Between my eyes! It only happens once a year but for some reason it's always a big cystic monster of a thing. I usually pretend it's a mosquito bite until the white stuff starts showing.

Not funny! But seriously, if it's summer at least u can wear sunglasses :cool: But my Xmas 2006 photos are just a disaster...

I get blackheads all on my nose.....and I get little pimpley lumps under my nose, to the sides of my cheeks....I hate them with a passion... I also get little bumps on my forehead sometimes too......geez I hate pimples!