Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skillgrid

Anybody a guitar player?

Hey is anybody a guitar player that suffers from acne scars?

Are you implying that there is a possible correlation between acne and playing the guitar?

:think:

im lead guitarist and lead singer in my band, but my acne scars are minimal

Interesting.. very interesting, indeed.

I think we're onto something here guys!

hmm thats funny, my acne started acting up when i started playing the guitar, and after i quit, my acne is gone! AMAZING!!

hmm thats funny, my acne started acting up when i started playing the guitar, and after i quit, my acne is gone! AMAZING!!

Now if we could only break down the molecules in a guitar in order to create some sort of an anti body, I think we have a very good chance at finding the cure for acne.

My fiance is a guitar player. He's been playing for 25 years (and was once in a well known metal band). He doesn't have acne scars but he was attacked by a dog when he was a little kid and has a big scar on his cheek from it...and some smaller ones on that side of his face.....and another that splits his left eyebrow in half from getting a hit in the head with a hocky stick (by accident)....while playing street hocky.

I think his scars actually make him hotter. He's still got a baby face....and they make him look tougher or something.

Really I wouldn't mind at all if he had acne scars....the scars he has are probably worse than acne scars....

For the record.....I highly doubt guitar playing causes acne......although the lifestyle a rock muscian might lead could have several factors that might influence acne (poor diet, excessive drinking, lack of sleep, etc.)....not to say that all guitar players do that...but my fiance's old band mates and friends from other bands sure did (and I can't recall one of them having acne scars)....

This has nothing to do with the topic, but I just wanted to point out that theres a guy with a user name "naughty neighbor" lurking this thread right now. That has GOT to be the most unique name on here! Hahaha

lead BASS guitarist :D

But, there is no such thing as a lead bass guitarist, so I guess I'm just a regular bass guitarist.

Called Primus!! Les claypool man! :D

lead BASS guitarist :D

But, there is no such thing as a lead bass guitarist, so I guess I'm just a regular bass guitarist.

Called Primus!! Les claypool man! :D

I cringe whenever I hear Claypool. The only song I like by Primus is the remix of NIB with Ozzy singing.

I have an electric guitar I've learnt a few songs, i"ll never be a good player just learn a few songs here and there. Takes too much talent, time and skill to be really good at it. But I still love playing it, it's relaxing.

I don't play that much anymore but yeah.. i started getting acne when i started playing guitar :o

but then again, i was like 11-12 at the time...

I'm scarred and I play guitar.

Everynight I practise then put on my topicals and play some more, sometimes wonder about the amount of stuff from the strings that gets on my face, or the amount of bp now on my strings...