Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have never been so excited/scared to finish something in my life.

i JUST wrote almost the same exact thing & didn't even realize that you had wrote this too! it's sooooo true.

I have never been so excited/scared to finish something in my life.

i JUST wrote almost the same exact thing & didn't even realize that you had wrote this too! it's sooooo true.

funny I totally know the feeling!

you are going to do great girl!!! and you know what even if we have to go this route again at least we know what to expect and that you really can do it!!!

AFTER TANE PIC!

So this picture was taken 2 days ago with no makeup. You can see that there is quite a few red marks on my forehead (started peeling really bad the last two weeks of tane and wasn't really active acne) and then a couple of spots on my cheeks that are redmarks healing.

overall - incredibly happy.

This is my cute little son who used to ask me why I had "boobs" on my face (the cycsts).

peace out.

post-68392-1213631566_thumb.jpg

post-68392-1213631566_thumb.jpg

Thanks Deadbeat!!!

I see that you are waiting for accutane? How long till you start?

I think that month of waiting for IPLEDGE was incredibly hard because you had finally made the decision to go on this drug (not an easy one) and then you have to wait THIRTY days!!! And then my derm somehow messed up and didn't get me into the system so I had to wait another two weeks on top of that!!! Grr Sorry for the long rant.

Anyway I hope you start soon so that you can be finished!!!!

Isn't he the cutest??? i may be a little partial :-)

Hey altagirl!

My appointment to get Accutane prescribed is tomorrow. From there I'll start the one month wait. >.< I agree that the wait is extremely difficult, but I'm sure one month won't make much of a difference in the long run. I can't wait to start!

Hope everything goes well for you! ;)

- Lauren

Thanks pumkin! He is seriously SOO much fun.

Denver - it will be here before you know it!!!

So I have been off of tane just over a week now, and over the weekend I broke out with TWO NEW SPOTS!

I am trying to stay positive that the tane is still in my system and working things out...

hope everything is going well.

hey hispumkin!

Hello! Things are going well - I have had a few spots crop up since finishing tane - but i am thinking this is just how life is going to be "mostly clear - slightly spotty".

My skin does feel smoother than it has ever felt which is really nice. The dry lips have gone away completly and I don't feel quite as dry as before which is great!

hope things are going well for you too! you are on the countdown!

Congrats - you look great!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Loelle!!!

Are you still clear and fabulous????

I am! Even the red marks are going away. Accutane is my hero!

Hello~

So i am "trying" not to freak out - but after getting off accutane a month and a half ago things were going stupendous! I was clear - the first time in my life CLEAR. Love love love

Well last week I started breaking out again - so far it is just maybe three at a time - which is totally ok, but my worry is if I let it go we'll be right back where I started and I don't want that.

I called the derm who sounded a little concerned that it was coming back so soon, but he is going to call in some sort of topical and if it doesn't get better to GO SEE HIM. I am fighting the feeling of dejavu of a million years ago when I got put on my first topical and it did nothing but irritate my skin.

Anyway enough negativity - they do say that after the tane topical may work better than before...hopefully that holds true in my case.

Faced with the question of whether or not I would ever go back on the tane - I know I would in a heartbeat, I have tasted clear skin and I can never go back!!!! Famous last words - I hope not.

cheers

hey deadbeat thank you for the words of encouragement!

I got the script it is for a topical antibiotic (clyndimiacin sp?) I have used a few days and haven't had any new breakouts so maybe we are all right?

well bye for now!

ps I started knitting and LOVE it! I just finished my first hat!

hey alta girl, i just read your whole accutane log. Just have a few questions, are you on a bcp, and also how is your skin doing?!

p.s. that last picture with your son your skin looked great! hope all is well!

hey alta girl, i just read your whole accutane log. Just have a few questions, are you on a bcp, and also how is your skin doing?!

p.s. that last picture with your son your skin looked great! hope all is well!

Hello There Rai!

So cute that you read my log - I hope it helped some, if nothing else to realize that the accutane process is really a short time in your life. THough it seems to consume us and our thoughts will we are on it!

I for medical reasone can not be on a bcp so I actually have a IUD (morena?) and love it - I think that I would be absolutly batty on a BCP :)

I have been back to the dermatologist and actually switched derms because even though I have started breaking out a bit (whiteheads) my last derm didn't want to do ANYTHING until I needed accutane again - I thought the whole point was not to NEED accutane again :)

So anyway I am on a couple different topicals and a followup appt. in three months. Andso it goes.

Defintely happy I did accutane - not sure if I can do it again....but we'll see.