Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please stop with store bought products, its a waste of money, and they don't work.

Go to your doctor and asked to try DUAC or CLINDOXYL, name depends on what country your from. It is prescribed, and it is expensive, so people without insurance will find it really pricey.

I'm pretty sure it is some what popular, but i just wanted to make a post to "bring awareness" to people currently browsing on this forum

Its a mixture of BP and another antibiotic, and though it won't help with anything hormonal, it should help with any kind of bacteria related lesions.

Just check it out, because within a week im almost acne free, and as i continue to use it, ive barely got any new ones, and it really does a good job stopping some from comming up, and contrary to what people are saying, I find that it doesn't slow red marks from fading, if anything, is speeding up.

Just a little precaution; its 5% BP so it may be too strong for people with sensitive skin.

Good luck all, remember even if you don't try this, the first thing you should do is see a doctor. Don't bother with walmart or online.