Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
disviet

Skin Bleach Whitening?

Has anyone ever used a licorice product or kojic acid product before? And has had sucess with them for lightening dark areas caused by hyperpigmentation/scars?

It has been getting great feedback from the seller, fanio1982 or filipinagoddess. They both sell the same product made by Diana Stalder. I'm going to purchase mine this week. Have to wait til my sister has free time to buy -.-.

hi, i'm currently using kojic acid soap to fade my red marks, its working better than papaya soap which i have used in the past. what i do is i wet my face and massage the soap for around 1-2 minutes til it becomes tingly, and then i rinse. after that i apply my toner with cotton and i usually see some brown skin peeling from the marks, and i think its the peeling that makes the red marks lighter. i'm really happy with kojic acid soap, the brand i'm using is "kojie-san" kojic acid soap which i buy from the philippines, i think some people sell it at ebay. if you're looking for papaya soap, one of the most effective is the brand "YSA". They make my skin peel faster, thus becoming whiter

post-67368-1201061125_thumb.jpg

post-67368-1201061125_thumb.jpg

Papaya soap has Kojic Acid in it, but the soap that you use is it ALL Kojic Acid? Also, have you ever tried Black Licorice soap? I've heard Licorice extract works wonders for pigmentation, red marks, and scars. I am thrilled for you that your Kojic Acid soap works for you. Black licorice is also gentler then Papaya so it's recommended for sensitive skin.

Papaya soap has Kojic Acid in it, but the soap that you use is it ALL Kojic Acid? Also, have you ever tried Black Licorice soap? I've heard Licorice extract works wonders for pigmentation, red marks, and scars. I am thrilled for you that your Kojic Acid soap works for you. Black licorice is also gentler then Papaya so it's recommended for sensitive skin.

So you do not have any acne whatsoever? Or just the occasional 1 or 2 zits here and there? In another thread Anna has said this about Papaya soap.

Be VERY careful with this stuff. If you have any active acne or dry skin it can take the skin off prematurely and actually cause scarring. It is ONLY for those with no skin issues whatsoever!

around 3 weeks ago it was really bad especially on the cheeks and near the jaw! i have moderate acne which is healing because i started using a clindamycin toner, from around 20 active pimples (2 weeks ago) to about 2-3 now. the redness has faded a lot around 40% for 2 weeks and helps the excess skin from my pimples peel off too (i don't feel so ashamed without make-up unlike when my cheeks had a lot of fresh red marks from acne). i have never had anna's experience, maybe she had a different brand or she left it for too long on the skin or maybe her skin was too sensitive? but that has never happened to my skin even after leaving the soap on for 5 minutes. i noticed that kojic acid / papaya soap works like AHA(maybe it is an AHA?) and it makes the skin tingle after a while if left on the face. i guess different people have different experiences on kojic acid / papaya, and i noticed that its effectiveness depends on the brand.. some brands didn't work for me, while some did ;)

I see, it seems like you live in the Philippines? Is the brand called "Dermaline, Diana Stalder" popular there? The 2 members of E-Bay I plan to buy from carry this line and there response is that it is very popular and used tremendously in the Asian countries.

I see, it seems like you live in the Philippines? Is the brand called "Dermaline, Diana Stalder" popular there? The 2 members of E-Bay I plan to buy from carry this line and there response is that it is very popular and used tremendously in the Asian countries.

i used a 4% hydroquine mixed with 5% glycolic acid for around 1 week, and i havent seen much of a change. the red marks has become a little pink thats all. I wonder if it will actually work if i keep using it