Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tinerda

Whiteheads....

im getting these small whiteheads on my cheeks, they arent inflammed or growing, there just there, im wondering which way can i get rid of these small pesky whiteheads- should i dry them out, by using a mask, or should i scrub my face with exfoliant.??

Are your cheeks red? Do you have small white bumps that dont have that yellow head to them? I have the same thing and I wish I could help you. I will tell you what my derm says when I see him on Thursday

no, actually, they do have whiteheads, there not like plugged, flesh colored pimples- i know there gonna pop- but i wish there was a faster way i could get rid of them

no, actually, they do have whiteheads, there not like plugged, flesh colored pimples- i know there gonna pop- but i wish there was a faster way i could get rid of them

mix some uncoated aspirin and water and put it on the affected area once or twice a day for 20 minutes. It reduces inflammation, makes them smaller and since your exfoliating, It will remove any white stuff thats already out.