Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smc0617

EM Mixing Bowl Set

I ordered the mixing bowl set from em this morning and another sample kit. Just wondering if anyone has ever used the mixing bowls? Has anyone ever tried the

-fawn intensive?

-light neutral intensive?

-multi-tasking neutral-intensive?

-all smiles blusher?

Is there a reason that you start a new thread every time you have a question about EM products instead of posting in the EM Cult Thread which is for that purpose?

Tell me how it goes with the mixing bowls. I brought it up earlier in the Cult Thread, but no responses :D .

I have All Smiles. For me, it's an okay blush, giving me a dull pinkish color. It's not that sparkly and it doesn't last very long, IMO.

I think the reason Lutya made the comment she did is because if you have a question about a product, you'll want people who are devoted to the product to supply an answer. Cult ... devotion ... seems to go hand-in-hand. :cool: I think Lutya was trying to give a gentle heads-up that if you have a question about anything EDM related, you will probably more responses if you post on the EDM thread, as well quicker responses. Nobody who regularly posts on the EDM thread expects anybody to read through the slew of posts on there, and if you have a question that has been answered we generally direct you to the post with the information. It's all up to perception, of course, but I think Lutya was trying to be helpful.

Yeah, I joined fairly recently and never even considered reading through all the pages of the cult thread. But I have posted there with questions, comments and reviews of and about EM products and have found it very helpful. I only posted what I did because I kept seeing SMC start thread after thread and not get many answers so I thought that she might get more responses by going to the EM thread. It was just a suggestion.

I ordered the mixing bowl set from em this morning and another sample kit. Just wondering if anyone has ever used the mixing bowls? Has anyone ever tried the

-fawn intensive?

-all smiles blusher?

-fawn intensive?

-all smiles blusher?

I have Fawn in the matte formula, and it is about the same depth/darkness as the Golden Light, but much more yellow.

I don't have All Smiles blush, but from what I've read and the swatches I've seen it is a very pretty color, but very saturated and easy to overdo if you have light/fair skin.

-fawn intensive?

-all smiles blusher?

I have Fawn in the matte formula, and it is about the same depth/darkness as the Golden Light, but much more yellow.

I don't have All Smiles blush, but from what I've read and the swatches I've seen it is a very pretty color, but very saturated and easy to overdo if you have light/fair skin.

-fawn intensive?

-all smiles blusher?

Thanks for the reply. i should be receiving my samples and bowl set today. i will let you know what i think of them. i tend to go very light with my mineral blush so i'm looking forward to seeing how i like all smiles.

I don't think EM is carrying that brush anymore, which is probably why they were giving it away in December.

I just mentioned where I got it in case you asked. :) Fan brushes are pretty easy to find, tho.

B&B is just a blush color....it's like a bright peach. I lean towards orangey blushes, because I have olive skin.