Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Feliksas

I found my cause of acne..well some of it

I have finally got in to the rythm of not masturbating , well not really but i dont do it everyday like i did for something like 10 years, and now, i do it maximum one time a week, for like two months, and well, my bodybuilding results are increasing , my emotional status is just like it was when i didnt care about my face ( Primary school ) and finally now i get only like 2 spots a week... i dont know seems like it helps me.

Clear skin isn't worth Celibacy.

So by your logic would having sex also cause acne?

shaking your hand repeatedly and fantasizing = acne

now seriously:

A tablespoon of semen contains approximately six calories. Semen does contain protein, but it also contains all kinds of chemicals and minerals, including water, sugar, calcium, chlorine, magnesium, nitrogen, vitamin B12, and zinc. But it does not contain enough of any of these things to be considered "nutritious

may be depletion from too much zinc and other vits cause acne

taken here http://www.teenwire.com/ask/2003/as-20031009p660-semen.php

but be careful semen is not the medecine

http://www.teenwire.com/ask/2003/as-200306...6-ejaculate.php :)

I have finally got in to the rythm of not masturbating , well not really but i dont do it everyday like i did for something like 10 years, and now, i do it maximum one time a week, for like two months, and well, my bodybuilding results are increasing , my emotional status is just like it was when i didnt care about my face ( Primary school ) and finally now i get only like 2 spots a week... i dont know seems like it helps me.

false in my case at least I'm celibate and dont masturbate and i went from clear to worse acne then probably any of you have ever seen. But maybe its a person to person thing.

false in my case at least I'm celibate and dont masturbate and i went from clear to worse acne then probably any of you have ever seen. But maybe its a person to person thing.

oh i dont think its rude bc of the thread its in.

Well i'll tell you its a HELL of a lot easier to not think about any of that now that im less attractive now bc i use to have a number of female admirers that were very "forward" with their feelings and being male and human I would have a physiological response to that. Also when i was with my ex girl friend for 8 months things almost got to a tipping point but she was really respective of our circumstances (shes catholic too albeit not as adherent as i am)

Well I do have a problem with spontaneous erections and have become quite apt at hiding them (lol i KNOW you wanted to hear that) . When I do get in aroused state aka horny I use it as a opportunity to practice my self control, and hone my strength of mind. I also think that since i've never really gotten too into masturbation (i did it a little when i was younger but not anything significant) and since ive never experienced sex, I dont really have that hunger for it therefore its never really on my mind that often.

I think I'm just wierd in this whole regard though so my comments are probably completely irrelevant

RC is some kind of super being...

While some people find that petting the seal breaks them out, I don't find that true for me. I take a zinc supplement and am fine. I've started up a log that I may post called the 'sex log'. I'm on top of my girl at least 3 times a week and actually getting better...

RC is some kind of super being...

While some people find that petting the seal breaks them out, I don't find that true for me. I take a zinc supplement and am fine. I've started up a log that I may post called the 'sex log'. I'm on top of my girl at least 3 times a week and actually getting better...

Is that really the only thing you changed? How old are you and what's your current regimen if any?

moving this from the research forum, as its not research related (your own personal at-home experiments do not count!). I guess masturbation (or notmasturbating) would be a holsitic approach, no? Is is all natural...... :D

don't you think it has to do with hormones? after all it is during puberty that acne usually develops in the first place (aside from adult acne) and it is also the same time that people begin to masterbate

I guess this is sort of related. Since about a week ago, my boyfriend and i have been having sex almost every day. I noticed that im breaking out a little more even though my diet hasnt really changed and im still taking all my supplements. Any correlation?