Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
threefour

what to do for red marks?

do you guys know anything that is really effective to fade red marks fast? I've seen people say aspirin masks are good but they dont say how they make them. So if you think aspirin masks are the best then can you tell me how you make them too :) thanks a lot!

-get vitamin A and E capsules and poke a little hole in them with a needle. mix the 2 together, and put them on your red marks with a q-tip

-get a chemical peel

-buy Aqua Glycolic Cleanser. You just use it to wash your face in the morning with. Surprisingly, many people (including myself) had great success with it.

-use bio oil (my friend had a lot of luck with this product. Didn't do much for me)

-make green tea, and use it on your face.

=)

Over time they will fade, but i suppose its worth trying some Aloe vera based moisturiser or cream to aid the process, it helped for me. Also exfoliating once a week is advised.

Yes! Aspirin masks reduce inflammation drastically, improving active acne and red marks alike! And best of all, I for one have seen no side effects. Grind up about fifteen aspirin, mix with cold water, and pack it onto your face. I've done this four times a day on many occasions, and each one brings further improvement, so that I can actually see same-day improvement, and even more overnight.

Yes! Aspirin masks reduce inflammation drastically, improving active acne and red marks alike! And best of all, I for one have seen no side effects. Grind up about fifteen aspirin, mix with cold water, and pack it onto your face. I've done this four times a day on many occasions, and each one brings further improvement, so that I can actually see same-day improvement, and even more overnight.

our skin is constantly changing...

the best thing to do is also to up the vitamin c intake.

vitamin c can help collagen production and therefore make your skin heal..

taking vitamin e also is good to have the skin heal.

i use the ambi fade mark minimizer..

it's great.. so far has really faded alot of things for me.

contains soy, vitamin a..c..e.

oh and of course the aspirin mask is great :)

i suggest you leave on the aspirin mask for 30-40 minutes.

depending on the recipe you use..

i crush up 4 noncoated aspirin..

sprinkle water on them until they dissolve or can be crunched up

add a squirt of honey.. mix it up and crunch up the aspirin with the honey

then apply. it can be sticky but leaving it on for a long time allows it to seep into your skin.. making it softer.. healing your skin.. and cleansing it.. it's the best after a breakout... really calms your skin

if you want to even further cleansing pores after that.

do a jojoba oil cleanse