Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smc0617

removing makeup

before i use my cleanser at night i usually wet a couple cotton rounds and wipe my mineral makeup off and then wash. how does everyone take their makeup off at night?

Baby oil (unscented). I just pour soime into the palm of my hand, rub my hands together and rub it over my eyes, then face. Then I wipe that off with a damp washcloth then wash as usual.

I take my face makeup off with just my cleanser when I wash my face since I usually dont wear a lot or hard to get off makeup. For my eyes I either use Almay moisturizing eyemakeup remover or jojoba oil on a q-tip.

I was using Neutrogena's Foaming Cleanser, which did an excellent job of taking off my EDM mineral makeup. My friend gave me a bottle of Cetaphil cleanser and I love it!

I use baby oil to remove my eye makeup, then I use Pond's Cleansing wipes to take off my face makeup. The Pond's wipes makes my skin sooooo smooth and soft.

I just started using it yesterday. Im using Clinique to remove my make up. It can either be used as a make up remover or as a cleanser. To use as a make up remover just apply a pea sized amount in the palm of your hands and apply it all over the face. Then remove the make up with a paper towel or a kleenex. I prefer paper towels because they dont contain SLS. To use as a cleanser, apply the clinique to dry skin, add water, message, and rinse

I guess that regular cleanser will remove the everyday mineral makeup, loose powders,etc

So I am using the eye makeup remover to remove the mascara, eye shadows only

Hope I am right

Or use a toner.

thanks for all the helpful tips. i think i'm going to get some joboya oil and try it to take my eye makeup off. i find my cleanser takes off most of my minerals and then i use a toner shortly after so that takes off any the cleanser didn't get. thanks again!!!

I just buy make up remover clothes at the store. Anything that I don't get off with that the rest just comes off with my cleanser.

I use L'oreal eye makeup remover with a Q-tip to remove my eye makeups (eye liner etc).

Then with cotton bud, over eye makeup again to ensure eye area is clean.

And normal cleanser, massage gently and thoroughly to remove Everydayminerals

:)