Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

looking at celebs with 'acne' just makes me feel worse not better, someone find a picture of a celeb with severe acne....anyone got 1??!! naahhh didnt think so! its soo annoying when magazines print a photograph of a celeb with 3 pimples at the maximum and zoom in on them, i feel like saying jeeezz if you think they've got it bad you wanna take a look at my skin matey!

Anyone here watch home improvements? Well I have never noticed this before and I am not totatly sure, but it seems that Tim Allen, the Dad and main character of the show has mild acne scarring on his cheek bone area. Anyone else notice this?

no the list doesnt go on. no offense but paparazzi take hundreds picture of celbrities with alot of flash causing spots (not acne at all) to pop up. ive never seen a celebrity with bad acne except maybe cameron diaz. but thats it. and alicia keys has beautiful skin

http://heyugly.org/images/aliciaKeys2007%5B1%5D.jpg

http://img.timeinc.net/essence/images/2007...air_220x238.jpg

i dont see one spot on her?.. sorry it just i get mad when people excpect all celbrities to be perfect. one pimple on a ceebrity = acne?!

Hey there.

I guess most of you american guys don't really care about 'soccer', but there is a future german prospect with REAL acne actually, not the 'oh my, one spot = acne' moronism.

His name is Toni Kroos, 18 years old and he is playing for the first & youth squad of Bayern Munich (one of the top clubs in europe) and the german U-21 national team (being their captain actually).

This kid is a great player and will most likely become as known as Ronaldo, Zidane, etc. in a few years. At the last U-17 championship, he was voted best player of the tournament and he also had quite an impact in his first game for the first squad of Bayern, contributing two assits in about 10 minutes.

Here is a picture:

http://www.sportbild.de/sportbild/photos/0...aca6e435dcd.jpg

I think that picture is a bit old. His skin condition has become a bit worse, if i remember right.

He has an agreement with Bayern which will give him the number '10' on his back, usually the number of the playmaker.

Hey there.

I guess most of you american guys don't really care about 'soccer', but there is a future german prospect with REAL acne actually, not the 'oh my, one spot = acne' moronism.

His name is Toni Kroos, 18 years old and he is playing for the first & youth squad of Bayern Munich (one of the top clubs in europe) and the german U-21 national team (being their captain actually).

This kid is a great player and will most likely become as known as Ronaldo, Zidane, etc. in a few years. At the last U-17 championship, he was voted best player of the tournament and he also had quite an impact in his first game for the first squad of Bayern, contributing two assits in about 10 minutes.

Here is a picture:

http://www.sportbild.de/sportbild/photos/0...aca6e435dcd.jpg

I think that picture is a bit old. His skin condition has become a bit worse, if i remember right.

He has an agreement with Bayern which will give him the number '10' on his back, usually the number of the playmaker.

i feel sorry for celebrities who get bad skin, it must be horrific for people like britney and cameron diaz, photographers constantly trying to get pics of them looking their worst just so they can sell them to magazines. i get stressed enough and no one even gives a shit if i look bad, imagine what it must be like for them, constantly being in the public eye and being scrutinized

i admire them. plus its weird, people think celebrities are these super flawless beings. remember they are human lol

i feel sorry for celebrities who get bad skin, it must be horrific for people like britney and cameron diaz, photographers constantly trying to get pics of them looking their worst just so they can sell them to magazines. i get stressed enough and no one even gives a shit if i look bad, imagine what it must be like for them, constantly being in the public eye and being scrutinized

i admire them. plus its weird, people think celebrities are these super flawless beings. remember they are human lol

I think celebrities have it pretty bad in the sense that being in the media is their job, but unlike most of us, who come back from work or school to be at peace, their jobs follow them around 24/7.

Anyhow, most celebrities seem to have acne ~ I remember that this one guy auditioned for an entertainment company and they said that he needs to take care of his acne because otherwise, it'd cost them a lot of have to retouch every one of his photos or something >.<

I think it makes me feel better to know that celebrities have acne too. You see people like Jessica Simpson and Cameron Diaz, and you think "my god, those girls are beautiful and perfect" and when you learn that they're not you yourself feel better because you aren't alone.

I think that they should stop retouching photos. These men and women are beautiful anyway, and making them seem like they are the perfect beings just perpetuates the myth that you too should be able to attain this. It makes people feel as though they are failures if their skin isn't clear enough, their hair not blonde enough, or their weight not low enough. I don't think it's a leap to say that the perpetuation of this perfection myth is one of the major reasons that so many people (not only on this board, but everywhere) are so unhappy with themselves.

We put celebrities on a pedestal, make them like our gods, but at the same time know they are human, so we expect to be able to achieve the same things. It's time we started realizing that that's only attainable with the multiple personal trainers, hairstylists, make up artists, and even after that, photoshop and airbrushing. If we saw celebrities in a more natural light, then us and the celebrities themselves will begin to finally realize that these "flaws" are not bad and do not make us failures; they only make us normal.

the guy from malcolm in the middle got it pretty bad, he suddenly piled on the makeup

bill murray / jet li have wat look like acne scars tho they had clear skin in their early films (what is that caused by?)

I think it'd horrible that people gain pleasure out of other people's misery. Yes, we have acne, but do we have to seek out the flaws in normal people and celebrities just to feel good? I would hope not.

I think it'd horrible that people gain pleasure out of other people's misery. Yes, we have acne, but do we have to seek out the flaws in normal people and celebrities just to feel good? I would hope not.