Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey there everybody! When you are feeling like bird droppings, don't you think it makes you feel better to know that there are beautiful people who have acne, too? I mean, they deal with pimples just like us you know. Among the famous acne-sufferers are: Cameron Diaz, Alicia Keys, Megan Fox, Brad Pitt, Seal, Britney Spears, and the list goes on. So if anybody wants to share any stories and pics of celebs with acne, you are most welcome! I know that this isn't the best or most humane thing to do, but it makes me feel a little better...

Yea it does make me feel a little better but I mean you barely ever see a celebrity with acne actually showing, so i guess they have it easy with make up and all. O and Seal does not have acne. He had a skin disease which caused the scars on his face.

Cameron diaz really has it bad. I saw pick of her without makeup the sad thing about is the underneath the pic were comments that said wow look at all the acne and "No wonder Justin timberlake left her". It made me so mad and I felt some kind of connection to her . Also I read something about how she skipped a premier of one of her movies because she had a bad breakout . That just goes to show you that acne exist even in hollywood and also affects social lives

I think it'd horrible that people gain pleasure out of other people's misery. Yes, we have acne, but do we have to seek out the flaws in normal people and celebrities just to feel good? I would hope not.

Just watch Transformers and you'll see how much acne megan fox has. It's basically a bunch of clogged pores though. I swear you could see it from half a mile away.

Hey there everybody! When you are feeling like bird droppings, don't you think it makes you feel better to know that there are beautiful people who have acne, too? I mean, they deal with pimples just like us you know. Among the famous acne-sufferers are: Cameron Diaz, Alicia Keys, Megan Fox, Brad Pitt, Seal, Britney Spears, and the list goes on. So if anybody wants to share any stories and pics of celebs with acne, you are most welcome! I know that this isn't the best or most humane thing to do, but it makes me feel a little better...

no the list doesnt go on. no offense but paparazzi take hundreds picture of celbrities with alot of flash causing spots (not acne at all) to pop up. ive never seen a celebrity with bad acne except maybe cameron diaz. but thats it. and alicia keys has beautiful skin

http://heyugly.org/images/aliciaKeys2007%5B1%5D.jpg

http://img.timeinc.net/essence/images/2007...air_220x238.jpg

i dont see one spot on her?.. sorry it just i get mad when people excpect all celbrities to be perfect. one pimple on a ceebrity = acne?!