Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi

well i am looking for somthing to use in the day and i want a moisturizer that wont break me out and still would control the acne do u guys think this is somthing to consider?

I've used that, and I have to say I was not totally satisfied. It's a nice moisturizer, but it doesn't work all that well plus the price is way too high. Garnier Fructis skin care products (Nutritioniste) are really good...I recommend the Skin Renewal moisturizer. It's very nice and much cheaper!

I think Philosophy products are probably overpriced for the quality. Most don't get very good reviews from people who have used them.

I think Philosophy products are probably overpriced for the quality. Most don't get very good reviews from people who have used them.

most of the people i talk to love philosophy products, and most get pretty good reveiws from makeupalley.com. hope in a jar particularly did not get very good reviews at make up alley, but that kind of surprises me - everyone i've talked to that has used it liked it.

most of the people i talk to love philosophy products, and most get pretty good reveiws from makeupalley.com. hope in a jar particularly did not get very good reviews at make up alley, but that kind of surprises me - everyone i've talked to that has used it liked it.

I guess I haven't seen too many acne-prone people rating the products well. Most of their products also get a thumbs down on the cosmetics.cop website. They are cleverly marketed though - their product names are catchy, but also kind of vague as to what they are or what the product really does.

My sister actually purchased this and i tried using it and I broke out in a rash around my eyes... but that's just me ;)