Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovesit19

Sore throat anyone??

Does anyone else have a dry or sore throat from tane?? I'm on month 2 and for the past week have had a really dry, sore throat...it's so bad that I can't really sleep at night. I went to the doc yesterday and he said there was nothing wrong. Could the accutane be causing this? Anyone else have this??

Does anyone else have a dry or sore throat from tane?? I'm on month 2 and for the past week have had a really dry, sore throat...it's so bad that I can't really sleep at night. I went to the doc yesterday and he said there was nothing wrong. Could the accutane be causing this? Anyone else have this??

I had this early on for about 2 weeks. Wasn't sure whether it was general dryness or from the isotretinoin.

I had sore throat at the beginning of the course, it lasted a couple weeks, then it was gone till the end of the course..Accutane is making our body dehydrated, also the weather is changing, so it makes our body even dryer..I guess for those don't drink enough water/juice might experience sore throat than others.

you need to hydrate like the pros do,

drink gatorade or any other electrolyte drinks.

dont drink coca cola, pops, etc, juices, 150% vitamin juices, or anything that claims is good for health and has lots of sugar. avoid those.

oh i forgot, lots lots of water, about 2 liters at least daily. when you hydrate try to do it slow, as in a glass an hour or so, dont overload with water, you will only flush clear pee with that.

also visit my Log