Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi ya all

well just came accross this product online on skinstore.com and janice dickson or what her name is says her models have to use it only one review on it so thought id ask here plz do reply if u have or someone u know has tried this product.

hi ya all

well just came accross this product online on skinstore.com and janice dickson or what her name is says her models have to use it only one review on it so thought id ask here plz do reply if u have or someone u know has tried this product.

I love this product! It has not only cleared up my face, but has continued to keep my face clear and not oily. I started using this product about 3 weeks prior to my wedding. With all the stress of planning the wedding I started to break out. With my wifes family spending $3,000.00 for pictures I had to look good!...lol. With Sensiclears help I can not look at those wedding photos and see how this product made the most importat day of my life even better. Thank you sensiclear! I recommend this to everyone to trys it.They also guaranteee the product. If it doesnt work send it back. You are not loosing out on anything. JUST TRY IT! :whistle::dance:

I am about to try this after I read a great article about the product. I have quite bad acne that seems to respond to skincare only for a short period of time and then go back to its usual yucky state. I am really excited about this and will let you all know what i think!!

I just wanted to tell u guys how sensiclear is amazing. I normally don't write reviews I just read them, but I had to write one about this because its the only thing that worked for me. I tried proavtiv and murad and both of those made my face the worse its ever been before I also tried bp wash and topical creams from the derm and antibiotics that jacked my face all up. I was hopeless and then one day I was watching this modeling show on tv and seen this product and when I seen how it worked for the models I ordered it. It started working right away clearing up the pimples murad gave me. The only bad part is it made me peel and that's only because I used to much of the lotion, but once I reduced the lotion to once a day the peeling stopped. But if you decide to use sensiclear don't stop and use other products don't stop cause I broke out I don't know y I switched it up but I used sensiclear again and it cleared me back up. The only thing I need still is a good moisturizer I was thinking about going back to laroche posay toleriane fluide cause that didn't break me out I was just hoping for something more moisturizing other than cetaphil. I gotta say that stuff is not good for me like everyone say it is its too greasy and it broke me out. Any suggestions? Well anyway sensiclear worked a miracle for me try it and see if it works for you.

I have tried everything...Mary Kay, Avon, over the counter stuff, Tea Tree products from The Body Shop, Proactive, Murad, etc., etc...I saw Sensiclear on the Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency Show and decided to try it. Heck, you only have to pay the shipping for the trial package so you really don't lose. Let me tell you, I am 31 and have had acne since my teens and like I said above, have tried everything! This stuff really does work and not only did my face clear up but my skin actually looks better. I'm not saying I never get pimples/blackheads anymore because I do. But, I don't get near what I used to and my skin is healthier.

I recommend this to anyone. Just try it and if it doesn't work for you, you'll be out like $8.

i got the free trial, tried it for about 2 months, and saw absolutely NO improvement

i'm glad it's worked for some of you, but it just wasn't effective on my skin. the main ingredient is salicylic acid, which is found in many other products. i think i might just be immune to SA

i've been on it for two months now it cleared me up 100% for the first month but im starting to break out again......figures....i dont know still using it because im tired of searching........

Worked amazing for me! I went from ALOT of cysts down to 1 pimple (not cyst) in 3 days. My skin is glowing. I have alot of acne scars so I will post when I have more results after I use it for awhile. This is the first product ever to give me these results. I really hope i don't become immune to it haha

Hi

I'm back after trying SensiClear for a month with really good results. I started to see differences in my skin after only a few days and now 3 weeks later its still getting better. It seems much calmer and less red and all my friends have commented on it. I am still on the trial products but am definetley going to keep using it unless my skin starts getting worse

Anyone else getting good/bad results?

Thanks

April

Hi

I'm back after trying SensiClear for a month with really good results. I started to see differences in my skin after only a few days and now 3 weeks later its still getting better. It seems much calmer and less red and all my friends have commented on it. I am still on the trial products but am definetley going to keep using it unless my skin starts getting worse

Thanks

April

Thanks for the reply April, hopefully more users follow suit.

From the little I've heard about this product, it actually seems like a lot of users are getting outstanding results from this. For $7.95 I should sign up for the trial.

i would recommend it i have used it now for about 5 months with only one or two samll breakouts which i think were alcohol and nasty food related but whenever i get back on track it clears me right back up...the trial comes really small but when you get the actual supply its very big....i am keeping this for now as it has cleared me up to 99.9% so i can have my fraxel repair done...

I just recieved my free trial kit today, i'm so excited to use it cause everyone is saying how good it is, so i hope it works! just washed my face and it feels so clean and fresh!

so i'm on my second day of using sensiclear and was just wondering did anyone get a breakout when u started using it?

Hi! I used it also for a couple months. I had amazing results initially, then my skin went back to breaking out like crazy. I hope it keeps your skin clear though! Maybe you will have better luck.

Hi

Thanks

April

I have had skin problems all my life! I was on Accutane 2 times (and almost went for a 3rd) even though it made a big difference in my skin (i had horrible cystic acne) i never had 100% clear skin.

I just starting using Sensiclear. I am on my second week. I see a noticeable difference in my skin. Not only is it clear of acne but it also has a smooth tone to it (which my skin does not normal have) I was skeptical on this product and all i have to say is so far so good!! I hope they send bigger bottles after this trial period... if not i am going to have to order it from amazon...

Proactive never did this for me.. it made my skin worse!

Guys I am going to use my common sense and tell you that this is probably a joke, or a scam.

Check out these oh so positive reviews. They each registered on the day they posted, and some have posted in multiple topics. Doesn't sound legit.

I love this product! It has not only cleared up my face, but has continued to keep my face clear and not oily. I started using this product about 3 weeks prior to my wedding. With all the stress of planning the wedding I started to break out. With my wifes family spending $3,000.00 for pictures I had to look good!...lol. With Sensiclears help I can not look at those wedding photos and see how this product made the most importat day of my life even better. Thank you sensiclear! I recommend this to everyone to trys it.They also guaranteee the product. If it doesnt work send it back. You are not loosing out on anything. JUST TRY IT! :whistle::dance:

Hi everyone. I'm new here. Been reading around for a few days, but when I came across this topic I had to finally register so I could add my two cents.

I've been using Sensiclear for a few months now. I have somewhat sensitive skin, so the fact that it didn't burn or tingle at all (like some other products) was really nice. It was a little tricky for the first few days to get the "dosage" of each product right; you just have to use a little tiny dab of the lotion. Too much lotion left my face feeling disgusting. My surface blackheads and whiteheads cleared up REALLY fast! It was great! However, after a week or so of using Sensiclear, I got two really deep cysts on one cheek. Now I've gotten those before, but they're pretty rare for me, so getting two at once sort of raised a red flag. They went away in about a week, though, and everything was great. I'm 25 and have been battling mild/moderate acne since I was 12, and for the first time since I could remember, my face was clear. Nothing else has ever done that for me!

But I wonder if all good things must come to an end. About a month ago, I started breaking out worse than ever before. Two months of the clearest skin ever, and then back to square one. I've heard of other products doing this, and I'm afraid it's just stopped working for me. However, I've just started taking thyroid medication for hypothyroidism. After some research, it seems that some people experience bad breakouts shortly after beginning this due to the hormones that were missing suddenly being replaced, and the body scrambling to cope, though this is not very common. I'll give Sensiclear the benefit of the doubt here and try it for a couple more weeks, but it looks like it's simply not working anymore for me.

Just an update. After giving it some time with my new meds, my skin did clear up quite a bit. However, it's nowhere near where it was right after I started using SensiClear. Looks like the horrible breakout was a combo of both; new medication, as well as SensiClear just not working like it did at first. Oh well, on to the next product, I guess...

Hi-I just signed up because I saw someone ask about Sensiclear. I've actually had adult acne for many years now & have tried several different treatments inside & outside a Dermatologist's office (including Proactiv). I was not satisfied with anything until I tried Sensiclear. It is the only thing I've ever found to work. Everybody responds differently to each treatment and this happened to be the one to work for me. It's been priced reasonably where I last purchased from skinstore.com, but I just went on to order some more & it wasn't listed. I'm going to google Sensiclear to figure out where to get it now. I use the wash in combo with my ARbonne wash & use the toner a decent amount. The tubes that I use regularly are the Blemish Free Acne Treatment Lotion (prevents acne) & Blemish Free Acne Spot Treatment Cream (treats acne). Sensiclear has something different in it than Proactiv and some others called Retextra. Whatever it is seems to work for me.