Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everybody! I'm new around here and wanted to ask for some help with my acne.

I'm 14 and a Freshman in High school. I've had acne since I was about 11 or so. It's i mild-moderate acne. I break out a lot around my chin, nose and forehead mainly. It's usually a lot of little red bumps, not extremely huge pimples on my chin, along with a few blackheads, and around my nose theres a lot of blackheads. On my forehead, it's a lot of little bumps too. Occasionally I'll get a big whitehead, or big read one somewhere. Also, on my nose I noticed things that I think are my pores, I'm not sure but I don't think they're blackheads, but they're really small, open things an if I squeeze them, puss will come out. It's all over my nose and the cheek area near there. It's not really noticeable unless you look really closely, I'm pretty sure it's my pores. Maybe they're clogged or something?

Anyways, I'm looking for something that will help. I've been using Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Foam Cleanser for about 3 weeks. It hasn't really helped much at all. My Mom ordered me Acnezine which will arrive next week. I did some research on it and I'm kinda scared to use it after reading some results of what people have gotten. Do you guys think Acnezine isn't a good choice for my kind of acne? Anything you guys could suggest?

Any help would be greatly appreciated =D!