Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm a guy and have red marks that can be covered up with a concealer easily, but the problem is every concealer i use, even one made by clean&clear, makes me break out. does anyone know of a good basic concealer that i could use? thanks!

I think Maybelline has a great concealer. It's in stick form and you get pretty good coverage out of it. i have used it for about a month and I haven't had any breakouts because of it.

dermablend quick-fix concealer comes in a lipstick-like case, is unscented, and covers up my pimples completely. just apply a moisturizer before you put it on.

also, DON'T get this confused with the dermablend cover creme. that usually comes in a tub and is made for people who were in car accidents or fires and now they have terrible scars. it's too heavy for just acne.

you can buy it at cvs, but if you're up to it, go to a dermablend makeup counter (i know they have them at macy's, go on the dermablend website to find where else they have it). it doesn't come in too many shades so it's hard to pick out the right one. the dermablend person will help you pick the right color and then after you know which one you need you can just pick it up at cvs.

i've sworn by dermablend for about a year and a half now. you do need to apply lotion under it so that it stays looking good, but other than that it'll never run or wear off of your skin and start to look fake as the day goes on.

good luck!

Cover Girl Fresh Complexion Concealer. I use it everyday and I HATE it when you can see my makeup, and this stuff completely disappears yet covers awesomely at the same time. It has great reviews as far as not breaking people out. Try it, I swear it's genius. You can buy it at any drug store.

dermablend quick-fix concealer comes in a lipstick-like case, is unscented, and covers up my pimples completely. just apply a moisturizer before you put it on.

I swear by Dermablend for a concealer too but I use the Dermablend Smooth Indulgence concealer. It comes in a small tube. You just squeeze out a tiny amount onto your clean finger tip and gently pat/blend onto the blemished area. I find this more hygenic than the lipstick style.

http://www.dermablend.com/productDetails.aspx?prodID=100055

I'm a guy and have red marks that can be covered up with a concealer easily, but the problem is every concealer i use, even one made by clean&clear, makes me break out. does anyone know of a good basic concealer that i could use? thanks!

right now i'm using physican's formula talc free concealer in either fair or light. sometimes i blend them together. it comes in a tube with a button on the bottom you click and the concealer comes out on a brush on top. you can apply with the brush, with a concealer brush or with clean fingers.

I swear by Dermablend for a concealer too but I use the Dermablend Smooth Indulgence concealer. It comes in a small tube. You just squeeze out a tiny amount onto your clean finger tip and gently pat/blend onto the blemished area. I find this more hygenic than the lipstick style.

http://www.dermablend.com/productDetails.aspx?prodID=100055

oh, i use the smooth indulgence on days when my under-eye circles look really dark. it's worked miracles!