Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've tried patting my face with the softest towels (washed with unscented laundry detergent) and I still get breakouts from them.

Does this happen with anyone else? I'm currently thinking that air drying is better, but it's definitely inconvenient and leaves my skin slightly drier.

air drying has def been better for me...or u can try the paper towel..a soft one..that was also good for me...but towel? no way

I've tried patting my face with the softest towels (washed with unscented laundry detergent) and I still get breakouts from them.

Does this happen with anyone else? I'm currently thinking that air drying is better, but it's definitely inconvenient and leaves my skin slightly drier.

i know this sounds a bit anal, but i only use white towels washed in fragrance, dye free detergent. i don't use dryer sheets because of the waxy film they have. i use a new towel everyday. i just pat a couple times and then let air dry.

if you didn't want to use your towel i would just maybe pat once and then air dry.

I do the same with a natural wash and no dryer sheet. I use a new white washcloth every time I dry. I know that letting the water fully evaporate of your face is much more drying, so I would suggest a towel/washcloth/paper towel. Definitely just gently blot dry though.

air drying has def been better for me...or u can try the paper towel..a soft one..that was also good for me...but towel? no way

Thats what I do too. Towels are way too abrasive for my sensitive skin, even dabbing with a towel is too much. I much prefer paper towels.

thats right...i buy these fab paper towels that feel like dry baby wipes..they are awesome..i think the brand is Feria or something like that..