Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cervantes86

I have what many of you guys want

hi, i was an acne sufferer like more than a year ago, but i got on to a benzaclin/plexion treatment that pretty much cleared up my moderate bordering on severe acne. i didnt end up with a lot of scars, and my face has been flawless ever since.

i noticed when i had the acne problem that many wanted a perfect face, and when i had acne, i was beggining to want that to. perfection in beauty. i might not have that, but iam a very good looking guy and many chicks and people have chased me around cause i look very good to many people. i dont want to sound conceited, trust me, that is the last thing iam. i actually feel extremely lousy about myself.

i have the perfect physical self i wanted and iam also gifted. and surprise!surprise! am i happy??

noooooooppppeeeeeee

acne does suck, and dont get me wrong, its great not to have acne, but dont think that once you get rid of it your happy in paradise.

right now, iam still suffering from depression, and iam having big issues with my emotions which is putting me down. beauty is not happyness, trust me. you think that once you look like a statue or however you want to look like your happy, but your actually wrong. so i just wanted to vent that out lol.

hi, i was an acne sufferer like more than a year ago, but i got on to a benzaclin/plexion treatment that pretty much cleared up my moderate bordering on severe acne. i didnt end up with a lot of scars, and my face has been flawless ever since.

i noticed when i had the acne problem that many wanted a perfect face, and when i had acne, i was beggining to want that to. perfection in beauty. i might not have that, but iam a very good looking guy and many chicks and people have chased me around cause i look very good to many people. i dont want to sound conceited, trust me, that is the last thing iam. i actually feel extremely lousy about myself.

i have the perfect physical self i wanted and iam also gifted. and surprise!surprise! am i happy??

noooooooppppeeeeeee

acne does suck, and dont get me wrong, its great not to have acne, but dont think that once you get rid of it your happy in paradise.

right now, iam still suffering from depression, and iam having big issues with my emotions which is putting me down. beauty is not happyness, trust me. you think that once you look like a statue or however you want to look like your happy, but your actually wrong. so i just wanted to vent that out lol.

noooooooppppeeeeeee

thanks for the post.

your ideals are correct.

even with perfect skin or what suits your comfort around people.

i'm still going to be the same old me.

everyone here is just sucking away life, letting acne consume you.

lol, when i mean gifted, i mean iam incredible books smarts for some reason. iam typical the have the best score in every class i attend in college, so well thats what i mean by gifted.

and yeah, i dont get depressed that often as before when i didnt want to get off of bed, but it does come back and hard, so i guess i just have to deal with it. i cant be around anything that is gonna trigger it, like the news, or thinking about my ex, or i have to even turn to another station when i know a song is gonna trigger depressing thoughts.

i have tried psychologists before, but for some reason, the ones i have had sucked. but oh well...

I know that I don't sound smart from the way I am typing above. Yes, I know how to write, and anyways, I am better at math and the sciences. I know I sound illiterate( I don't feel like spell checking that word either) but I was typing fast and I am too lazy to correct it.

So what excactly is your point?

"Don't think things will be better if you clear up"?

lol, when i mean gifted, i mean iam incredible books smarts for some reason. iam typical the have the best score in every class i attend in college, so well thats what i mean by gifted.

and yeah, i dont get depressed that often as before when i didnt want to get off of bed, but it does come back and hard, so i guess i just have to deal with it. i cant be around anything that is gonna trigger it, like the news, or thinking about my ex, or i have to even turn to another station when i know a song is gonna trigger depressing thoughts.

i have tried psychologists before, but for some reason, the ones i have had sucked. but oh well...

I know that I don't sound smart from the way I am typing above. Yes, I know how to write, and anyways, I am better at math and the sciences. I know I sound illiterate( I don't feel like spell checking that word either) but I was typing fast and I am too lazy to correct it.

he's saying that people are never going to be satisfied with what they have. the sooner we realise that true happiness is about wanting what you have, not having what you want, the better

he's saying that people are never going to be satisfied with what they have. the sooner we realise that true happiness is about wanting what you have, not having what you want, the better
Yesterday I looked great and skipped school and went shopping and had a

grand old time. :cool:

Today I look crummy and I feel crummy...that's it :shrug:

You skipped school to go shopping?

I usually only skipped school to do B&E's..

How dangerous am I? I never skipped class, I had perfect attendence 3 out of 4 years (had the flu onces). :alien:

You skipped school to go shopping?

I usually only skipped school to do B&E's..