Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone had any luck with apple cider vinegar?? I have heard you can buy it in pill form which would be more convienent, but I'm not sure if it would be as effective. Any help would be greatly appriciated! :D

It worked for me for a long time. But I think the body gets immune to it after a while. Well it did for me anyway. It really does make your skin glow though, there's no doubt about that. Your skin will look really bright and full of life, even if it misses a few spots.

Do not take it in pill form. It's useless and you miss out on all the benefits of the organic ingredients. Make sure you buy the natural/organic brands and drink it with water. I found the best thing was putting a bit into a bottle of water and just drinking it over the day. Just do it in moderation, I can't stress this enough. Too much will screw your teeth up, taking off the enamel (it is acidic after all) and it will also make your kidneys sore as a bitch.

Aside from that, good luck.