Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CET

nlite laser

Hi

I have just had my first session with nlite laser this afternoon, it wasn't painful and my skin doesn't look any different to when I went. Has anyone had this treatment and has it worked for them?. The nurse said that I will see the best results in about 3 weeks and after about 2 treatments my acne should reduce to just having the occasional spot. How wonderfull will that be!!! I'm worried that I will get a break out though as I have read that this can happed. Can anyone advise.

Charlie

Don't know if it's the laser but I have seen an improvement in my acne this last 2 weeks. I haven't had a breakout or a big spot for over 10 days just a couple of tiny bits and bobs but nothing major. I'm also using Jan Marini products, she does a 5% BP which is not drying like the others, salicylic acne gel and a glycolic facial wash. I use all 3 products morning and night with a non oily moisturiser for 4 weeks now. :rolleyes: I've had the laser and started useing these products not sure which one is working or if it's both but I'm very happy at Mo. Still have a boil though that I can't shift from christmas, if anyone has any sugestions on how to get rid that would be great.

Thanks

Charlie

It will be 3 weeks tomorrow that I went for my laser and still no new spots, I am very very happy. Touchwood things will only get better. My next Laser session isn't until another 2 weeks so I will see how I get on until then. I shall keep you all up dated.

Charlie :D

Where did you go to get this done?

[/i had my treatment at Mapperely park clinic Nottingham England and it cost £100 for my T zone to be treated. It's more for a full face. They use the same machine to even out scars as well which I will be looking into next.]

i had my first nlite treatment 3 days ago.the dermatoligist did no tests on me before treatment . i havnt seen any improvment:z.

when would i start seeing some?(if i ever do).

and is it ok to use retin a after nlite treatment.

+it kinda hurt a bit(like eletric shots:z)when i had it done

pls reply to me

ty

Hi

I have just had my first session with nlite laser this afternoon, it wasn't painful and my skin doesn't look any different to when I went. Has anyone had this treatment and has it worked for them?. The nurse said that I will see the best results in about 3 weeks and after about 2 treatments my acne should reduce to just having the occasional spot. How wonderfull will that be!!! I'm worried that I will get a break out though as I have read that this can happed. Can anyone advise.

Charlie

ok now its been like five dys since my 1st nlite treatment still no results.:(

how about you charlie u getting any results

i would realy like to keep in touch wiv you.