Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im 18, just graduated, cleared up for the most part, no friends, i have a shitty job bagging groceries and i just got a second job (not looking forward to it), and ive been thinking about my future lately, i have nothing planned out, i dont know what to do, i have no one, and i really hate my life at this point. anybody else feel or felt like this, i dont know what to do.

im 18, just graduated, cleared up for the most part, no friends, i have a shitty job bagging groceries and i just got a second job (not looking forward to it), and ive been thinking about my future lately, i have nothing planned out, i dont know what to do, i have no one, and i really hate my life at this point. anybody else feel or felt like this, i dont know what to do.

Travel. try a comunity college if you want to learn and not rack up huge expenses

man atleast you dont have to wrry about your face

Go to college and the rest will pan out, tehre is nothing wrong with bagging groceries at your age

Im having a lot of trouble getting thru college because of my skin

Ok so, you realize what your problems are.

Next step is to stop being a pussy and work on those problems... If you want success then work. You only get as much as you harvest.. LIFE IS WORK!

well its not the college part that worries me, im planning on starting college but i sort of cant see myself getting thru college because im slow, and have low attention span, but ill try, but what i mean is i dont know what i want to do in life, i dont have an intrest in really anything, if i were to go to college, i wouldnt know what to take and if it dont intrest me i will fail it, im also confused wether i should move out of town or move out of my parents house, or if i should try and get in touch with old friends, and girls i still have huge crushs on or should i just let it go, im just in total confusion as what to do next...