Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey anyone else gonna be 18 this year? Anyway I don't feel my age because my my acne/scaring and i dont know what im going to do for the rest of my adult life

Well your acne/scarring isn't really going to effect whether you become an adult or not is it? Your adulthood will be upon you whether you like it or not, time waits for no man.

Its up to you to pick yourself up and overcome it, acne doesn't have to be the be all and end all of the rest of your life! Besides you can legally go out and get rat-arsed now anyway so you have a lot to look forward to.

I'll be 18 next month. Because of my school situation right I don't feel any comfortable age.

I'm a gr.12 drop out, I just got back in school this year. I'm in gr.10 classes at the moment. So when I'm in the classroom I feel too old for these gr.10s but when I'm around gr.11s/gr.12s I feel too young to be around them. Strange eh?

Anyways, happy birthday, enjoy it. Go to Quebec and get wasted.

Happy birthday! But it is what it is... meaning it's not going to go away because your an adult now, far from it... unfortunately you still have to work to get rid of it no matter what age you are.

I turned 18 last year in October... I feel so old... I hate immature people so I'm kinda like a old man. lolz

Welcome to the new world!

Bend over and wait for the world to kick you in the behind!

:P

I turn 18 in April this year!

Really excited! Although.. I have no idea how much it will effect me :eh:

Probably not very much!

But YAY for 18!! :D

Plus I have no idea what I am going to after graduation or with my "adult" life either..

Ah.. maturity.