Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stocko

I Lost my First Love Today

Hey guys, the wrong forum but this is the only place I know. Long time no see for alot of us.

Well my girlfriend of 8 months finished with me today. I loved her so much and she still loves me. We argued too much and so we left on a good note just being friends.

God ill never find anyone as good as her, I just cant picture myself with anyone else, it makes me cry thinking that :(

I'm 18 and her birthday is in 2 weeks and she will also be 18. Has anyone else ever been in this situation? I practically begged her to take me back but she insisted its for the best.

I'm really sorry to hear that *huggles*

A while back, someone I was in love with (I was 15, and no, I do not mistaken love for a crush) randomly broke up with me out of nowhere. They made me the happiest person i've ever been. I still look back on those days, as being the best in my life. They made every little problem fade away. I had a horrible time dealing with it... I would wake up in the morning, and wouldn't remember anything for the first few seconds... then reality kicked in. It was like realizing the greatest feeling in the world, then having every bone in your body shattered. They wanted to be friends, and cut off all contact with me for no reason. It's been a while since that happened. It still hurts from time to time, but you learn to move on. I love the quote "you never fall out of love with someone, you just learn to live without them." Sometimes you just need to move on, and find someone else. It's hard, but there's no time in life to wish or plead for anything.

Argh, I always get so mushy and personal in this forum *sigh*

Hey bro, I'm really sorry to hear about your loss :cry: I understand what kind of pain that is. The relationship I'm currently in sounds like the one you just had, and I don't know what I'd honestly do if it ended. She's everything to me. One thing I can tell you though. This is NOT the end, and you will start to feel better over time. Life will happen and you'll meet someone new and things will come together again. I know that does nothing for the pain that you have now, but time will take care of this. Just try to hang in there man.

You will eventually get over her, you guys just broke up so it's going to hurt. You will feel as if she's the only one for you, and there is nobody else, but don't believe that because there is. Plus, you are just 18 :). You will have lots more girlfriends. As the time goes by, you will definitely forget about her, trust me.

You will eventually get over her, you guys just broke up so it's going to hurt. You will feel as if she's the only one for you, and there is nobody else, but don't believe that because there is. Plus, you are just 18 :). You will have lots more girlfriends. As the time goes by, you will definitely forget about her, trust me.

Hey guys, the wrong forum but this is the only place I know. Long time no see for alot of us.

Well my girlfriend of 8 months finished with me today. I loved her so much and she still loves me. We argued too much and so we left on a good note just being friends.

God ill never find anyone as good as her, I just cant picture myself with anyone else, it makes me cry thinking that :(

I'm 18 and her birthday is in 2 weeks and she will also be 18. Has anyone else ever been in this situation? I practically begged her to take me back but she insisted its for the best.

You begged her? Are you kidding me? Of course she's gonna leave you you have to be a MAN, go date other girls, don't let any 1 girl control your life. Learn to love yourself more than the first girl that gives you ass. Try like 10-20 dif girls before choosing "THE ONE".

ouch! first love can be devastating when it ends like that, but like everyone is saying, it isn't the end of the world even if it feels like it. Keep yourself busy so you don't melt in despair... good luck man

Hmm sounds like me once upon a time, right down to the 8-month relationship and constant arguing. Yeah, losing first loves really, really sucks but you'll get over it and find someone better eventually. It's really cliché advice but it's true. I'd stay away from the whole friends thing though. That can only lead to more misery unless you think you have a legitimate chance to get back together. I completely cut-off contact (msn, cell phone, facebook) with my ex since the new year started and I haven't thought about her at all.

I even started crushing on a friend of a friend who recently broke up with her bf. I'm not yet positive if the feelings are returned but I do feel better regardless. Anyway, just keep yourself busy and hopefully everything will work out for ya. Good luck!