Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey. I've been using accutane gor 2 months exactly now. First month I was on 40mg/day and 2nd month 60mg/day. My acne is mild.

The thing I'm wondering is that does sweating cause pimples? I've started to lift weights after a long time and after one week of sweating at the gym I got few spots on my face. Before I had none, thanks to accutane. So I'm confused. Is this an IB or does the sweating cause pimples?

That what I use to think but I doubt it because when I was on tane it made my body sensitive to the sun. It made sweat like crazy, but still I didn't break out because of it.

I agree with weightlifting. But I don't think sweating causes acne. Infact, I pop large pimples before going for a run and I find when I get back the sweat has really cleared the pimple out and flushed all the crap out, which seems to make it heal much faster.

Ur breakout is prolly from the hormones. Sweating can actually be very benefital for breakouts because of it contains salt and most bacteria are unable to survive in salt.

If the tane "cures" your acne it should be okey to lift weight. If not, then you have to live with the breakouts or stop the weightlifting.

I want to start a work out routine soon also so does that mean if we want to avoid breakouts we should not lift weights? what about excercising?

Im off accutane since 3 weeks.....you think its ok to lift weights now ? or should I wait.

I actually excercise more than lifting waits