Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ohsailor

When do you wash off your make-up?

I usually wash mine off as soon as I get home [meaning most days, I end up washing 3x a day - which I am trying to cut down on] but I want to keep it on for a bit longer because it makes me look good!

Does everyone else wash theirs off straight away?

I usually wash mine off as soon as I get home [meaning most days, I end up washing 3x a day - which I am trying to cut down on] but I want to keep it on for a bit longer because it makes me look good!

I just take it off when I was my face before I go to bed. Sometimes if I'm going out at night after having had my makeup on all day, I'll wash it again and re-do my makeup, and then wash it when I get home (total of 3x). That doesn't happen too often thankfully.

I only wear full makeup maybe once or twice a month..all the other days just under eye concealer and mascara so I just wash my face at night in the shower. When I was working i would wash it all off as soon as I got home.

Before bed, I sometimes have to leave the house unexpectantly. If I know for sure I'm staying in I go ahead and bathe also... usually after dinner, around 7pm.

i usually take it off before i go to bed. you could invest in some wipes and just do a quick wipe down when you get home, and do the full regimen before bed, or you could just do the full regimen when you get home. if i have no plans for the night, i'll go home and get ready for bed, doing the full regimen, even though i may not be going to bed for a few hours.

Usually about 9pm at night. That allows me to be more presentable if I have to go somewhere, or if someone stops in.

i wash before i hit the bed. BUT, if i'm going to the gym, i'll use makeup remover cloths and then wash in the shower when i get home. i'm scared to overwash too - so that's what i do ;)

I wash my make up off before bed. If I know I am not going out again for the night I will was it off after dinner, but most of the time it's before bed.

I take my make-up off when I've been wearing it for 5-8 hours. I took Dan's advice about over-cleansing and I try not to wash more than once within a short amount of time.

I always have my mineral makeup on all day. I apply it in the morning and take it off before i go to bed. Strictly everyday.