Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amanda16

tinted moisturizers

i want to start wearing tinted moisturizer, but i need to know of a good kind that wont break me out. another question- is it okay to sleep in tinted moisturizer? like is it exactly the same as regular moisturizer? thats where im confused

let me know thanks!!

i make my own - i mix my EM foundation with my moisturizer and apply. i don't sleep in it because of the added ingredients of the EM.

thanks, but i dont want to mix it with foundation. i used to wear it but i havent worn it in probably 6 months and im usually 99% clear. i just want one to cover red marks when i need to. i just really want to know if there is a difference between a regular moisturizer or a tinted one!

thats what i have always wanted to know...because for some reason i have always had trouble with tinted moisturizers! best bet would be to read all the ingredients and refer to the zerozits.com bad ingredients list..its pretty good..

best bet would be to read all the ingredients and refer to the zerozits.com bad ingredients list..its pretty good..

I am so excited to read this thread, because I have been using a tinted moisturizer for 2 years and I love it. I hope I don't get too much response against this product, because I truly love it, and want other to love it too! It is Neutrogena® Healthy Defense® SPF 30 Daily Moisturizer-tinted. make sure you get exactly that though, because they have like 500 healthy defense sunblocks...anyway, it is

Non-irritating

Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

Hypo-allergenic

Fragrance-free

and the fact that it is SPF30 just makes it that much more worth putting on during the day! My dermatologist says that my skin looks so healthy because I haven't had much UV damage or inflamation(which provokes acne) caused by the sun.

here is the picture of what the package looks like!post-68613-1200730359_thumb.jpg

post-68613-1200730359_thumb.jpg