Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

Ok i finally found the right veggies to eat at night :)

Peanut butter + Celery!! , and baby carrots.

Peanut butter has 3g sugars , celery like 2g? not sure , baby carrots has 6g sugars.

is it to much sugars? or is k? to eat 3-4 times a week.

Imma eat those at night :)

in the morning i eat eggs with onions/pepper.. is it ok to use butter to make the eggs? i saw butter is bad... is there another way to make this eggs with no butters? lol

then lunch i eat brown rice.. my mom makes it good!

i think white rice is bad for me.. i will try to avoid.

Sorry i have no job yet to buy my own foods so this is all i can eat

hope is good ^^ when i get a job i will buy my own foods i have a list that i got from this forums

thx to those people!

Celery + Peanut Butter + Raisins On Top = Mmmmmm

although many people find peanut butter to break them out :doh:

really? :( peanut butter gives break out? >_> lol raisins? might try that also :P

Peanut butter gives you break out?

Certain nuts like peanuts can cause havoc on ones skin. If it doesn't... power to ya :dance:

But ya gotta try putting raisins on top of celery and peanut butter... it's sooo goood.. ;)

Certain nuts like peanuts can cause havoc on ones skin. If it doesn't... power to ya :dance:

But ya gotta try putting raisins on top of celery and peanut butter... it's sooo goood.. ;)

:( i did eat peanuts and i got bump on same spot... keeps coming out on the same as soon as it goes away

i guess peanuts is bad for me lol

OOHWELL i will eat celery with no peanut butter lol

So Peanut butter and Peanuts are same?

I know peanuts has salt etc , My dad buys this nuts called Mr.PEanuts lol

is so good.. but i think i get acne eating those.

You should try Sunbutter. It is made of sun flower seeds, and tastes like peanut butter but BETTER! The seeds make it a little crunchy and it is delicious and full of Vitamin E. If you get it, make sure to get the "Natural" kind. The others, like "Organic," "Creamy," and "Natural Crunch" are way too thick and don't taste good. But the "Natural" is wonderful (with the yellow top)

http://www.sunbutter.com/products.asp

You should try Sunbutter. It is made of sun flower seeds, and tastes like peanut butter but BETTER! The seeds make it a little crunchy and it is delicious and full of Vitamin E. If you get it, make sure to get the "Natural" kind. The others, like "Organic," "Creamy," and "Natural Crunch" are way too thick and don't taste good. But the "Natural" is wonderful (with the yellow top)

http://www.sunbutter.com/products.asp

thx lol ^^ i need a job to buy my own foods don't wanna ask my parents to buy it when they don't like it... etc. ;/

thx anyway i will put this on the list :D