Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheBestIsYet2Come

Mainly want girl opinions but guys are welcome if you really want too

ok, so im thinking with the new year i want not so much a new look but just a new hairstyle.... ive had the one i have for a while now and i just want some opinions on what you guys think a good hairstyle is now....my hair is short so dont say no fabio look LOL :doh: .... but ive kind of been a fan of dane cook for a while now and while is hair is crazzy i kind of like it, but not as crazy just something nice, cool, and casual all at once.... i guess you can look at my pic in my gallery to see what i look like...... just thinking out loud here, any responses would be appreciated!!! thanks and good luck to you all

hello and welcome! I'm going to move this to the Cosmetics and Style forum in the hopes that you might get some more replies. You should link a pic as well so people can see your hair.

The style suits you so i would keep that the same. What i do suggest is that you maybe add some highlights. Im thinking something along the lines of david beckham type highlights, will change your look :)

The style suits you so i would keep that the same. What i do suggest is that you maybe add some highlights. Im thinking something along the lines of david beckham type highlights, will change your look :)

hey thanks.....ya after looking at different pics i think ima keep it basically the same just kind of cut very slightly different.....i got some hair putty stuff thats like gel but looks natural so it doesnt look like my hair has gel cause i think thats what i was aiming more for. but thanks for the suggestions! ive always wanted to get like the buzz cut, i guess kind of like beckham had it for awile, but im always scared to shave off my hair lol......