Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I finished accutane exactly two weeks ago. I have to admit, I look pretty darn good!! lol, I've been clear since month 2.5 and my life is going great! My derm prescribed me tazorac and said to start using it 2 or 3 times a week on my face. I'm really scared to use anything on my skin, so can someone tell me their experience with tazorac?? Should I put it on my skin to prevent breakouts or only when I have a problem area on my face?

Thanks you guys! And good luck to everyone on accutane and to those thinking about accutane! It was worth every crappy side effect.

Awesome News! That would be cool to see some before and after photos. Believe it or not a lot of people benifit from seeing others success.

i just finished last week. I dont know whether to use anything on my face yet. My skin is real sensitive plus accutane makes it more sensitive. I will wait about 1 or 2 months before using any topical creams. and after 8months I shall use laser treatment for scars.

Well done babsdancer :) hey, can i ask where you got your avitar and who the chick is? i want her body!!!!

Awesome News! That would be cool to see some before and after photos. Believe it or not a lot of people benifit from seeing others success.

Hey, contrats! :D Im on my last box of accutane then thats me finished. Im in the same boat as you, since mayby even before my second month ive been clear and seen mayby 2 spots on my face since! its great, though im sceptical of how il get on once i finish my dosage.

Well done babsdancer :) hey, can i ask where you got your avitar and who the chick is? i want her body!!!!

awesome awesome

You should totally post after pictures people on this site are amazing you dont have to worry about anything especially if they are "afters". Believe me i've been posting pics from my darkest days and everyone has been nothing short of awesome towards me.

hahahaha man I love you guys. Yeah I think I will post my after pictures. It can only help others anyway. Giovanni is the only one who has seen pictures of me haha, but that's cuz we are myspace buddies.

that's awesome :]

i'm really happy for you..

i've been on accuane for 1.5 months already and by this time i was already expecting my face to be clear so it sucks =\ but i'm not sure if this is new acne or ones that were inside my skin that are now coming out. btw my acne is mild like it always was, but just like you i'm sick and tired of it =[ or was for you..

anyway i sort of took over you're thread lol but i'm really glad you posted because it gave me more hope. i would love to see the after pictures though!