Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Redskin

How long was it before your redmarks dissapeared?

Clarifoam EF. Using it now and in two weeks ive seen a big difference, fading away nicely, although still there but faintly and ive had mine since last may. You guys should def try it. It's a prescription so ur gonna have to schedule an appt with ur dermatologist, thats the only bad thing. Just came out about a month ago. This is a must try.

Whenever I had acne on my nose it took a year for it to completely fade. In 3 months it would be dark but barely noticeable unless you looked. Right now my acne is moderate and it previous marks haven't faded in a year and half. Its weird though because 4 months ago my face looked almost completely healed from photos, but maybe it was the lighting. Acne on my chin usually takes a month. Some heal faster than others. I find the face ones take forever, maybe its because acne never stops popping out there.

Different regions on the face seem to heal at different speeds too... like the chin for example, whenever I had a pimple there it leaves a dark mark, but in a few months it's pretty much gone. Same with the forehead, basically where-ever you have tighter skin over a harder bony area. I find the cheeks take forever to heal, probably because the infection from a pimple would be deeper than over a thinner area like the chin.