Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I only have maybe... 10 lil ice pick scars, I really don't mind em too much as I already have 6 or 7 other scars around my face from fists, feet and bats. Besides scars add character! lol.

Well, I'm very happy for you. :cool:

I hope the fists, feet, and bats are in the past, unless you're talking about sports. :blink:

I've got scars upon scars. But, they're all in the middle (T-Zone) I've got rolling scars, boxcars, a few small icepicks. What's weird is now that the bigger scars are getting smaller.. I'm actually noticing smaller scars that I hadn't seen in a while. But, that's how I can tell this is working... It's amazing. I'm a pretty cynical person. I honestly wasn't expecting these kind of results.

It always weirded me out that I'm still considered attractive. I'm often left wondering if people see them. I can still tell I have scars, even under heavy makeup. I know you can see them in sunlight, no matter how much garbage I have spackled on.

I always kinda liked wrinkles and scars.. That's your road map. I feel I've earned every scar and wrinkle I have.... We all probably have an interesting story or two to tell about a scar...

My acne scars, unlike my other scars, are not fond memories... Adding insult to injury, a plastic surgeon is partially responsible for some of them not looking like your average acne scars. Those are starting to fill in. One is actually level with the skin on my nose now. But, you can still see the ridges around it. I'm thinking a few more peels can possibly take care of that.

Why not fix what acne has wrought on my face? As much as I can anyways. It is improving my quality of life. Takes me much less time to get ready, so right there it's paying off in more time for myself in the mornings.

Oops, I'm rambling...Think I'll quit while I'm ahead now... ;):D

I sincerely hope anyone doing this is putting in the research necessary. That's why I provided the links, so you all could do your own research.

Flying blindly could be dangerous. If anyone was dumb enough to stick the needle in deep enough...It could result in facial paralysis...Ya know, like after a stroke or something... (this is me trying to scare you)

Of course, there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of...Anyone who has actually done their research would know better.

:shock::idea:;):D

do doctors/derms/surgeons do this? i want to get it done but not do it to myself (I dont trust myself)

=Dee=, you've had wonderful results! I think you'll also be pleased with what Green Cream will do for you and scar revision. :)

=Dee=, you've had wonderful results! I think you'll also be pleased with what Green Cream will do for you and scar revision. :)

You should wait at least six weeks. Remember that your skin is still healing and you want the full benefits and protection of completely healed skin before you apply yet another wounding agent to it.

I know I know, I don't have a log! :D I don't know why, just never started one. I suppose I could, but I figured no one would read it and I'd end up talking foolishly to myself! Plus I am not consistent with my regimen. :)

Don't rush into applying the Green Cream too fast! You may risk irritation and peeling if you do. I got a bright red patch of skin with serious peeling from going too fast with GC and my other products.

When did you start the Green Cream after the TCA peel? The information I've read indicates that it's best to wait at least two weeks after a peel before starting exfoliative treatments.

When did you start the Green Cream after the TCA peel? The information I've read indicates that it's best to wait at least two weeks after a peel before starting exfoliative treatments.

Well, I'm first going to get this months bills out of the way. Then, I'm locking myself in the house for a week for another TCA peel. I might only do my T Zone this time... But, I haven't really decided yet.

Will post it in here. :mellow:

Dee, I thought I posted this question, but am posting again. I'm just wondering what scar type you are dealing with and the percentage of improvement you received from the saline alone. Thanks.

Dee, I thought I posted this question, but am posting again. I'm just wondering what scar type you are dealing with and the percentage of improvement you received from the saline alone. Thanks.

applying TCA on your face... Just in case you decide you need it, or if you fumble and slop it on yourself. & Don't forget to wear gloves either.

This is amazing! I would never have thought to inject myself, definately going to research this. Probably much more cost effective that going to cosmetic surgeon.

=Dee= thanks again for continuing to update this with the informative, newsy chat! :D I might finally get off my butt and do a peel today, in between sanding furniture and painting doors and nailing in freshly sanded and newly painted baseboards. :D Oh yeah, and some plastering of nail holes throughout the house. My house will have fewer scars than I do, but it's a bit younger than I am.

=Dee= thanks again for continuing to update this with the informative, newsy chat! :D I might finally get off my butt and do a peel today, in between sanding furniture and painting doors and nailing in freshly sanded and newly painted baseboards. :D Oh yeah, and some plastering of nail holes throughout the house. My house will have fewer scars than I do, but it's a bit younger than I am.