Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
v_singh

blackhead removed .... left lumps

ok so i went to get a glycolic peel about 9 - 10 weeks ago and the derm was extracting the blackheads on my nose and she was squeezing quite hard (i think ... it made my eyes water a lil bit) and afterwards i notied a few tiny flesh coloured bump/lumps around my nose. the lumps have spread, but they still havent gone after 10 weeks since getting the peel. does any one know what it could be its really inoying me now beucase i dont know if its permanent. btw these lumps are quite hard to see unless there is a light/lamp directly above me coz it sort of makes a shadow .... but i never had this before

can someone plese help me

I'm not sure, maybe the derm accidently irratated the pores around the blackheads? Hopefully soon someone can jump in here with a better idea!

cool, i just hope its not permenant coz it has been about 9 10 weeks but its seems to be spreading like an infection or sumfin .... any1 had the same or similar problem ?

this topic is kinda old but i really need some help ... does any one know what these lumps/bumps are ... it is really making me depressed beucase it makes my skin look crap. it has been like this for about 4 and half months and it has not got any better. the doctor said it is just swelling but that was4 months ago and its still the same. has any1 had the same thing ??

this topic is kinda old but i really need some help ... does any one know what these lumps/bumps are ... it is really making me depressed beucase it makes my skin look crap. it has been like this for about 4 and half months and it has not got any better. the doctor said it is just swelling but that was4 months ago and its still the same. has any1 had the same thing ??

you have had that lump for years ! .... the lumps that i have got you can see beucase it casts a shadow... its not hard i can sort of push it in ... its like skin that has raised up .... i have quite a few of them and its looks sooo bad ... i really hope this is not permanent. any1 else had the same problem

Could they just be white heads? Squeezing your blackheads can cause the sebum to be pushed further into the pore. If your derm squeezed your pimples out with allot of vigor this could be causing you to have these white/flesh coloured bumps.

Personally my problem is blackheads not flesh coloured bumps. I only have one of these on my cheek and I notice that with BHA gel its slowly fading away, but its taking its sweet time.

I don't think they're whiteheads. I have a similar problem and I believe it was because I squeezed. I'd like an answer to this as well.