Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skillgrid

What do you guys do when you are off from work?

Heh Plinko, do you mean Magic The Gathering, the card game? I'm just learning how to do it and it's alot of fun! And Giovanni - wow, that's alot of work!

I'm usually here when I am at work :whistle:

When I get off work I go home, then I take a nap, read through mail, eat dinner. Some nights I go to the gym first then eat dinner. Then I watch TV or read. I shower at night and blow dry my hair before bed.

I try not to go online after work cuz it sucks up my time, but sometimes I do. Usually it is to do things I can't at work, like download music to my comp.

On Fridays I put my check in the bank and either get a manicure/pedicure, go home and watch movies & eat take-out Mexican, or go out with a friend somewhere (less common lately...).

Generally i am on computer...Modeling and animating 3d stuff, listening music, messenger, watch tv series, movies, cartoons!, i read i lot, i draw a lot, i go for a walk, chat with friends, take my photography camera, play with my cats, cook, shopping, go to the cofee, etc...ahh of course and i came here sometimes to watch the news :)

I'm usually here when I am at work :whistle:

When I get off work I go home, then I take a nap, read through mail, eat dinner. Some nights I go to the gym first then eat dinner. Then I watch TV or read. I shower at night and blow dry my hair before bed.

I try not to go online after work cuz it sucks up my time, but sometimes I do. Usually it is to do things I can't at work, like download music to my comp.

On Fridays I put my check in the bank and either get a manicure/pedicure, go home and watch movies & eat take-out Mexican, or go out with a friend somewhere (less common lately...).

Heh Plinko, do you mean Magic The Gathering, the card game? I'm just learning how to do it and it's alot of fun! And Giovanni - wow, that's alot of work!

I go to university, so I don't exactly work in that sense, but in my free time I hang out with my friends, study profusely, watch Bones and Scrubs, go to the gym, eat the semi-good cafeteria food, talk/text on my phone, study some more, and occassionally write.

Hang out with friends usually, at least for a little bit. If I wanna be alone, I just go straight home or too the gym. At home, I read, browse the web, play video games, etc etc...

-pick up mail at the post office

-start dinner and eat

-watch the 6:30 news

-watch CSI

-wash up and relax on the couch

-check e-mail or go on acne.org

-go to bed

-start dinner and eat

-watch CSI

-go to bed

-start dinner and eat

-watch CSI

-go to bed

Why do you pick up your mail at the post office? Do you have one of those PO boxes? If so, whats really the point of having one? Isn't it more of a hassle to have to go down to the post office just to pick up your mail, instead of having it delivered right to your home? I would hate to have to walk or drive down to the post office just to open up a box filled with spam credit card offers and coupons. Just seems kind of odd to me.

-start dinner and eat

-watch CSI

-go to bed

Why do you pick up your mail at the post office? Do you have one of those PO boxes? If so, whats really the point of having one? Isn't it more of a hassle to have to go down to the post office just to pick up your mail, instead of having it delivered right to your home? I would hate to have to walk or drive down to the post office just to open up a box filled with spam credit card offers and coupons. Just seems kind of odd to me.

-start dinner and eat

-watch CSI

-go to bed

Maybe she doesn't want people to know where she lives or she may live in a remote place where they don't deliver mail?

In order from most to least amount of time spent...

1. School related work/reading (about 75% of my "free" time)

2. Hanging out with friends (includes eating, playing basketball, shopping, etc.)

3. Watching or reading up on basketball

4. Watching movies or listening to music

5. Checking out this forum

6. Reading (for fun)

-start dinner and eat

-watch CSI

-go to bed

Maybe she doesn't want people to know where she lives or she may live in a remote place where they don't deliver mail?